“Super food !!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

The sockeye salmon was so good. The warm dinner roll was excellent also and homemade!! My friend had the ribs and they were also super.

1  Thank beenar0undl0ts

Reviewed June 8, 2016

If you are in Nanaimo you must try this Restaurant !
We went with our Family the high before flying home to England ,with our Daughter and Son in Law ,with 3 Granddaughters ,Aged 12, 9 who is autistic and can be a handful and noisy ,and a baby of 5 months,Me and my Lady (71)
This restaurant handled everything perfectly positioned us at the end out of the way !
The Food and service was absolutely superb, good wine etc and great value ,could not have been better ,thank you !

1  Thank Billy100go
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Family gathering of 5. Each had a different entrée, Everyone stated they thoroughly enjoyed. Service was efficient and fast. Décor added to special occasion. Granddaughters 25th Birthday!

1  Thank George W
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Great selection of Greek food, pasta and steaks. The flavours were great and the service was really attentive. I asked my mother where she wanted to go for a belated Mother's Day, and this was her immediate choice after having experienced most of the top rated restaurants in Nanaimo. The dinner menu options are excellent!

3  Thank KVanCan
Reviewed April 10, 2016

The servise was OK but that was it. The food was not up to any stsndards. Being a chef I was not impressed. The fish caked were tough and cold. The different dishes were way over priced. The restaurant was almost empty and even when you were not finished they tried to take your plate. The prices were way to high for what you got. I will not be back here to eat, a nice deli would have been a lot better. It is made to look like a high end place and the only thing high is the price. It is not the price that concerned me but what we got for the price.

2  Thank Tracey C