“My 39th Birthday ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

First time i have been. Our reservation was for 7 on 10/05/16. We were greeted at the door and taken to our booth. I had the Lamb Souvlaki, and my husband had the dinner special, Lamb on the bone, I can't remember what they called it. Dinner was great. Service we excellent.

We will be going back.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Worst food and service I have ever had. An appy, and two main course for $75 is way over priced for what you get. I had a linguine plate that was void of any flavour except a ton of butter. My company had a salmon dish that tasted like grill with a watery grey sauce that also tasted like grill. They also got their first dish with a hair in it. The waitress was unfriendly and didn't give good service. It looks like a nice place to eat but I wouldn't recommend it. It's not worth risking that much money on an experience that may or may not be good.

3  Thank NikW22
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Dinner for two Aug 2016:
Friendly clean environment & helpful doting staff.
Great range of menu items.
Tasty mushroom caps, but a bit too cheesy.
Steak special and Rib eye steaks were delicious and tender! We came specifically for steaks based on previous reviews and were pleased with our decision.

Background elevator music was initially fine but then really annoying after a while. Not sure why this was used but seemed pointless!

Wine menu would benefit from an update and include better options for 'Red wines by glasses,' although it was nice to have options of either 6oz, 9oz, 1/2L, or full bottle of wine.

Would eat here again for sure.

2  Thank Rajeev S
Reviewed August 17, 2016

After I sent my meal back due to something in my dish, I received flavourless, over priced salmon. I spent $75 on 2 meals and one appetizer, no drinks. The atmosphere was dull and staff was not outgoing.

1  Thank Sheenaedm
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Five of went to celebrate my wife's birthday while vacationing in Nanimo.
Service was great, atmosphere nice, food was very good, would recommend the
rack of lamb.