“Excellent flavor dishes”

Patsara Thai Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 281 Restaurants in New Westminster
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I heard good reviews from coworkers and have gone here twice for lunch. We were very happy with the flavor of the dishes and the very warm feeling atmosphere inside. We were seated quickly and had great service. The beef spicy noodle and Phad kaphrao kai dao were excellent and had lots of flavor. The lunch specials are either $9.50 or $10.50. I would definitely recommend giving this a try and will be going there again and get there early as it definitely gets busy.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

I had lunch with a friend and we ordered the spring rolls and I had the prawn Pad Thai and my friend had a different dish. The spring rolls were just OK. My Pad Thai had an unusual taste and smell and the prawns were opaque in colour. I asked for large rice noodles instead of the thin ones and was told I would have to pay $1.00 more. There wasn't enough sauce or spice to the dish, very flat and boring, with just a sprinkling of shredded veggies. I only ate half of my dish and the server didn't even ask if everything was OK. Only street parking and if you're lucky you'll find a spot.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

I work near by and have enjoyed eating here often for lunch. The problem is they continue to make the lunch special smaller and smaller. The lunch special use to consist of a salad, spring roll and your meal. They no longer provide the salad, they no longer provide the spring roll, and give 3 deep fried dried up wontons. Very disappointing in the continuous smaller and smaller portions. The food is good but stick to what you've offered. That very bad customer service!!!

1  Thank eatlots2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Every dish was scrumptious. The service was attentive with great suggestions, we will be spreading the word, best Thai ever, from the soup, salad thru to the best ever eggplant dish we’ve ever tasted. The pad Thai dish had an interesting twist in flavour, hard to pick a favourite from all that we tried.
The restaurant had lots of seating, comfortable ambiance and just a great place to dine.
If there is a downside, it’s street parking which can involve walking a block or two!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This little gem on Carnarvon St. is hard to find but worth the search. The decor is lovely and the service quite good. Anything I have tried has been delicious and has been served quickly. I am usually not a big fan of Thai food but always enjoy this little place. They REALLY need a bigger, better sign!