Inn at the Quay
Queens Hotel(New Westminster)
US$110
US$220
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$212
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Arundel Mansion(New Westminster)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboathouse restaurantthe rivernext doorgreat viewdowntown vancouverstarbucks coffeenice boardwalkpaddlewheeler pubtrain tracksgrocery storeshops and restaurantswine glassescomfy bedacross the streetenjoyed my staywould highly recommend this hotellower mainland
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

From the time I arrived, during my stay and the day I checked out, I did not encounter one friendly front desk employee. From not smiling and not even able to say hello or have a nice day, it appeared to me that they did not enjoy their job. When I checked out, I was given my bill and that was it. However when a man arrived at the counter to check out I overheard her asking him how his stay was and was very friendly with him.
Being in the hospitality business, front desk clerks are your first impression and you might overlook one person but not all of them.
Other than the unfriendly front desk staff, the beds and pillows are very comfortable. The room was very clean and well cleaned throughout the week. Thumbs up Christine.
Location is great, nice boardwalk with a variety of places to eat. The Paddlewheeler Neighbourhood Pub for lunch or dinner was good. I would stay away from Angelina's for breakfast. It was probably the worse breakfast I have ever had. If you want a good breakfast I would recommend the Boathouse.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Kathy M, General Manager at Inn at the Quay, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Thank you Julie for choosing the Inn at the Quay for your accommodation while visiting the Greater Vancouver area. I'm sorry that to hear that our front desk team was not welcoming and I appreciate your kind words regarding Christine.

Enjoy your summer and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

The hotel is located close to the metro station, the staff is friendly and the room was clean. I must mention the bed, it was the softest hotel bed I have ever slept on. The area was quiet and had a lovely view over the water. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Gayle for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Very nice place. Friendly staff and nice views of the water. Very close to a metro station for getting around town. This pace had by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on of any hotel in my life! The bed alone is a reason to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 869Kelly
Kathy M, General Manager at Inn at the Quay, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Yes are beds are the best - thank you Kelly!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel on the boardwalk so the Saturday market was just outside the hotel. Lots of restaurants nearby to walk to both family friendly or for couples. Wish they had more amenities; pool, spa, continental breakfast...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Kim for your posting. Enjoy your summer and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I surprised my sons from L. A ,book there stay in the Inn , he is one of the top C.E .O ,he travels and stay a lot 7 ,5 .,3 stars hotel ,very fussy , ( I did cancelled his booking downtown hotel ,closed to 400.00 per night ! ) during my last stay in Dec 05 with my three girlfriends ! the Inn is so closed to me ,and so closed to the sky train,bus ,and the market , and great views of the Fraser River , on the four floors ,with two queen size beds , very comfortable ,also the baby pan in the room ,still a lot of rooms move around ,the bathroom is very clean and small very fresh ,plus the board walk ,what more do you want ,under $ 300 per night ! in Vancouver , the front staff is excellent , great job . Kathy ! I will be back in Dec with less two girlfriends and my mum ! Over all ,please check the Inn first before you book any where else ,you could use the saving for dinner ! OH ! my son tells me in the Air port ,the Inn will be his first choice for business an mini week end get away . good Job Kathy !

Room Tip: Ask the river view ! four floor!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family