“Chain coffee shop”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Located at 800 Carnarvon St -unit#205, New Westminster, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local New Westminster Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

It's your typical Tim Horton restraunt. Great coffee, great lunch selection and okay muffins (although they tend to be more like cupcakes) Wheelchair accessible.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Is great location by the New West sky train station , services is excellent , and fast , the staff all ways have the Can Do Attitude , the washroom some time is little dirty ,over all ,leaves happily and satisfied !

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Almost every morning before I go to work I always get my medium french vanilla, put in a large cup with a 1/4 of coffee. I always do that in all Tim Hortons that I went to, All of them served me happily. Last friday June 22, I dropped by in this Tim Hortons again to get my usual drink again and the supervisor named Shane said, I will charge you with a large french vanilla. I said, no I want medium with a quarter of coffee in a large cup. He said again, I will charge you with large. I told him , I always order the same drink for a very long time. He keep saying, no I will charge you with large and punch in large. It's only him , who will charge me with a large. I was upset but I said, ok put it in a medium but make sure I will get my medium french vanilla with a 1/4 of coffee. What he did was put a small french vanilla in my medium cup and add coffee.. I was sooo upset but I keep my cool and I dont it to ruin my day. What destroy Tim Hortons is an employee like "Shane" who can't personalize the order of their customer and cheat.. Shame on you!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It's a busy place! Sometimes there's a wait, but usually it's a short wait. There is a special line-up in the mornings for drinks only. There is free Wifi.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had a light lunch here and a few beers. We had to wait about five minutes or so, but it was worth it. We just chilled, sitting outside, enjoying the incredible views of the harbour. The area has a buzz to it, with the local office workers rubbing shoulders with the tourists, many of whom were from the cruise ships that sail up the coast to Alaska.

Date of visit: June 2018