“Will be back”
Review of Cormier's Studio

Cormier's Studio
Ranked #1 of 19 Penticton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This was my second time at Cormier's studio. I appreciated their willingness to accommodate my allergy free needs. The room I stayed in overlooks Okanagan Lake, although I think each room has its benefits. The Cormiers' are professional, friendly and made my stay very comfortable. Their home is lovely, with high quality amenities and many thoughtful touches.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a great review of our property, we look forward to your next visit!
Cheers,

There are newer reviews for Cormier's Studio

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We stayed a weekend in July for a class reunion. The place is spotless, the view spectacular, the hosts Kena and Lawrence are the best. If you happen to take the breakfast Kena's cooking is delicious. Each room had it's own outside private sitting area. The house and grounds are stocked full of Metal art work as they are both artists. If you happen upstairs to their deck a glass of wine is offered if they are out sitting.
Highly recommend this B&B
Barbara & John

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Please don't tell anyone of this lovely, welcoming second home...... the hosts Kena and Lawrence made our two days of business a complete holiday .........and the breakfasts were off the chart! Hope it is not full the next time we return.
David & Leslie

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Wow thank you for the awesome review! I hope we are not full the next time you come to visit, too! Thanks, it was a pleasure to have you both stay with us!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Having the house full of visiting relatives for Christmas gave us the chance to try out this lovely place. The accommodation is exceptional - the owners have thought of everything from a super comfy bed with luxurious linens to a small kitchenette fully outfitted. Being winter we didn't get a chance to use the little private patio but it looked perfect for a summer meal and just a relaxing glass of wine. The house is full of beautiful artwork and sculptures (most of it done by the artistic owners) and everywhere you look is a feast for the eyes. We highly recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lakeside room but all three rooms look lovely.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016

My husband and I stayed in the Lakeside Suite while other relatives stayed in the other two suites four days over Christmas holidays. Each suite was elegant, unique, had a view to the outdoors and was well equipped with kitchen and bathroom supplies. The beds were incredibly comfortable and there was good lighting in all the appropriate places. The owner, Kena, was friendly, accommodating, with ready information or help with any questions or needs. We felt very much at home and the set up of the suites made for easy visiting with our relatives who were there also. It was wonderful to be surrounded by beautiful art as well.

Very seldom do I find accommodation while travelling, at reasonable prices, that meets all of my needs. At Cormier B&B, we were not left wanting! We are only sorry that we did not opt for breakfasts. Thank you Kena for this lovely experience!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2017

What a pleasure it was to have you & your family stay with us, just too bad we didn't have 4 rooms so we could have accommodated the California Dowlers too! Thank you for a lovely review, Happy New Year to the 2 of you!
Cheers,

Reviewed 28 November 2016

While traveling for work, it is always much more comfortable and relaxing to stay in a home away from home, this was no exception! This B&B is on my government approved accommodation list for work and was perfect for a quiet, cozy, work evening retreat before a big meeting. It is wonderfully located, I took an evening run down along the lake - very safe and very little traffic. I will be staying here again if I need accommodation in Penticton for work...I'm also thinking I'll plan a romantic getaway with my husband, this was absolutely a gorgeous home.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Happy New Year! I am a little late in responding but wanted to thank you for a great review. We look forward to seeing you sometime in 2017, maybe then the snow will be gone & the days will be longer so you could do a KVR jog instead, it is so beautiful!
Cheers, Kena & Lawrence

Reviewed 15 November 2016

For our first romantic getaway together, my partner and I found this B&B to be exactly what we needed! We stayed in the Courtyard Suite, which had beautiful contemporary art on the walls and an intimate cafe table and chairs in the kitchen. The room was cozy, a perfect size to accommodate our much needed weekend away from the world. Kena, our hostess, over-exceeded our expectations, providing the quiet and rest desired. The location was perfect; close to amenities, but on the outskirts of a beautiful hill for privacy. Ross and I are looking forward to making this an annual stay!

Room Tip: The Courtyard Suite was by the main entrance door so we did hear traffic coming in and out.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a great review! So pleased we were able to provide you with everything you needed for that quiet getaway. I'm not about to take all the credit though, as the time of year you travelled here helped with the "quiet", as in off season there are no sounds of summer, which living just above the lake, beach & marina, those happy summer sounds do travel!
Look forward to seeing you folks at a future date for another visit!
Kena

Also consider these accommodations in or near Penticton
2.2 km away
2.1 km away
E'Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat
0.7 km away
Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre

Been to Cormier's Studio? Share your experiences!