“The price is right the food is okay”
Review of The Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Buffet
Ranked #141 of 208 Restaurants in Penticton
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Nothing wrong with anything here. This is the third visit and I kept hoping there would be a little bit more about the place. The ice cream was good, but it is just that soft swirl machine. The food needed just a little bit more pazzazz.
Soft drinks included, wine and beer extra.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 24, 2018

The lunch buffet is reasonably priced. The food looks okay not great. The taste is just a little plain. Was not busy when we were there. The soft ice cream is good.
I see at the time of this review, the Buffet has just about the worst rating I have seen, and it was definitely not the worst place I have been to. It is a good place to save money.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Very crappy buffet. Not worth $20 for dinner. The casino is a licence to print money but they still have to gouge customers for crappy food in the buffet.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We decided to go try out the buffet tonight. A complete waste of money. Everything was cold and dried out. You can tell that they use frozen vegatables in the fried rice. The carrving station had cold very tough roast beef. The chicken in the buffet was dried out. I had about 4 bites of food on my plate and left. I can understand why they charge you for your dinner before you are even seated. No one would pay if given a choice. Will never go back.
Can't believe they charged us $18 dollars each for this.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2017

We`ve tried this place again hoping its improved but no.The variety is small.I`ve heard of two people that got ill from the food there.They can`t give away the food with the free vouchers.A real disappointment .With all the money the casino takes in you would think they would get good quality meals for the poor souls that do have to pay.They need to improve it before we will go back.

Date of visit: December 2017