“Nice setup, service & beer need improvement”
Review of Highway 97 Brewery

Highway 97 Brewery
Ranked #67 of 101 things to do in Penticton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Opened in 2016, Highway 97 Brewery is one of the newer breweries in Penticton. The atmosphere is relaxed, the decor is upscale-industrial, and the outside sitting area is a great touch. I especially enjoyed the "dog wall" near the entrance with pictures of patrons and their four-legged friends. Beers range from Pilsner to Porter and tasting flights are available. Customer service could stand to be a little friendlier; the hipster dude that was at the counter during my visit wasn't especially engaging, but he got better towards the end. While I wasn't crazy about any beer in particular, there were a few that had potential. Hopefully this place will only get better with time!

1  Thank Sarah V

Reviewed September 27, 2017

After a day of biking we decided to stop and try the beer. The place is really nice. Seating area outside and a bike rack. The beer was refreshing. The gal that worked there very knowledgeable. I would go back when we visit that area again.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Atopping off at the central located brewery just off the highway as I was hitting up beer from beach to beach, I was pretty sweaty and thirsty at this point.

Their Apricot Hefeweizen is a fruity and funky citrus (sour?). It definitely makes for a great way to cool off when you been sweating in the sun. Bike racks and a food truck out front that's 90% meat, I highly recommend it as a stop over. The waitress was cheerful and knowledgeable but chatted so much about her living in Sweden that I forgot her name! What a shame on my part. I do remember her travel stories though.