US$128
  • Pool
Waterfront Inn(Penticton)
US$383
Orbitz.com
Coast Penticton Hotel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
5000 Motel(Penticton)
Swiss Sunset Inn(Penticton)
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe breakfast areaplayground equipmentbreakfast was excellenthot tublarge courtyardskaha lakeplay areafree breakfastno elevatormotel stylebbq areahot breakfastfront desk staffyogurtpull out couchtables and chairs
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Room was not available at check in - had reservations confirmed when putting children to bed on pull out sofa - discovered the sheets had not been changed from previous occupants - had to call to front desk to have clean sheets delivered and had to make up bed discovered a bra under the front edge of the pull out sofa in the morning after the children had slept on sofa overnight room had definitely not been clean as thoroughly as we expect when staying at a Best Western location - very disappointed in addition, people in units close by let their dogs out early in the morning and the dogs then barked and whined for half hour until their owners finally let them back in

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kelly P, Manager at Best Western Inn at Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us here in Penticton! We appreciate the feedback and apologize for the cleaning issue in regards to the sofa bed. We did apologize at check out as well but did not have any issues with any dogs on the property reported to us. We would have been more than happy to ask the owners to keep the dogs on a leash and supervised as that is our pet policy-No unattended animals on the property at any time. We hope to do better for you the next time you visit Penticton! Thank you for choosing Best Western.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

The experience started when checking in. My husband made the reservation on our way to Penticton. When I got there, I waited 10 minutes to check in behind another guest who was making reservations for the next four weeks. Once I made it to the counter, she asked where Jeff was. I said out in the car. She told me he needed to come in. I told her he was in two casts. She said that she would let me check in this time but next time whoever makes the reservation needs to check in.
I was expecting a different type of hotel I guess. This is a two-story with all the doors on the outside. We were on the second level which was difficult for my husband since there wasn't an elevator. We got all our stuff hauled up after a bit of effort. The room was a two-room suite with queen beds. The beds were clean and comfortable. The room was a little small but adequate for three people. It had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Unfortunately, there weren't any cups, tea or coffee for us to use the coffee maker. We also tried using the TV in the main room but the remote didn't work. I tried calling the front desk but it rang and rang...45 times as I counted. I gave up on that. The fridge also didn't work as I found out in the morning-everything was warm.
My husband and son went swimming while I went out to get dinner. They said the pool was nice but cold and really crowded so they moved to the indoor pool where it was a little warmer. After dinner, I took my son swimming again. The outdoor pool was waaaay too cold so we went to the indoor pool. It was also cold but nice and clean. This is a weird hotel where people sit in the courtyard drinking and smoking, BBQing and visiting. Lots of activity and noise. Not a quiet hotel. Breakfast the next day was typical free breakfast. Waffle machines, eggs, bacon, sausage, juice, cereal, and pastries. It was ok. I had enough ingredients to make my morning protein drink which was nice. I did have to steal cups for coffee in our room since there weren't any. Check out was easy which was good. All in all nothing special but clean and good for a night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the bottom floor if you have a lot of stuff
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kelly P, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Our entire team appreciates the kind words and feedback! Thank you for choosing Best Western for your accommodation needs.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

The hotel was amazing. Awesome breakfast, awesome staff members. Kelly and Jamie welcomed us very well! No problems at the time of check in the hotel
Details were provided so well there was no confusion one bit! Pool and hot tub was amazing! Rooms, outdoors and restaurant so clean! Love this property! Keep up the fantastic work! Definitely will return. Thank you for taking care of us.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank arunasingh67
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We spent a week at the Best Western Inn at Penticton. Location and amenities great. Room service didn't happen. But the real issue is the noise. There are no longer any rules in place. Children with huge lake size floaties, large groups commandeering tables and sitting out till 1:00 a.m. while the children ran up and down the stairs and around the complex. It is still a lovely facility and our room service was discussed however it would be nice to put a few limits on a few people who take advantage.

1  Thank Willie D

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Old Old Old Needs a complete overhaul. Who ever did the last little renovations should have been fired, they have no clue about quality construction Not a good value for the money. $250 a night its a complete rip off. For the money spent, please use it to fix up this run down Motel....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Our entire team appreciates the feedback! The Best Western Inn at Penticton is under new ownership and have plans for renovations. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Best Western.