All reviews across the street room was clean older part location is great view of the lake walking distance a great place to stay stay there again motel christine suite lakeshore patio housekeeper summer
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in a one bedroom room for two nights at this motel. The room was clean, the owner was friendly and the location was great. Unfortunately for us the weather wasn't hot but if it was the motels location can't be beat. Right across the road from the main beach! Fire pit and everything. Also very close to some excellent restaurants.

This is not a 5star hotel, you get what you pay for. We were unlucky in that a couple with 3 small children bunked in the next room and we could hear them until they went to bed (the walls are not very thick). The water was hot, good pressure in the shower and we had a mini fridge in the room for our leftovers.

I would stay again if the weather is beautiful - walking to and from the beach with my towel would be awfully easy.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Quick306
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I was able to secure accommodations at this little gem on the lakefront in Penticton at the very last minute after having problems arise at a motel in a neighbouring community. The folks here did everything they could -- and more -- to make me feel welcome. It is a lovely spot, and I stayed in a beautiful room at the front of the property with a patio facing the lake. It couldn't have been nicer. Will come back in the future when I have more time for sure. Kudos to everyone there for a job well done.

Room tip: Two rooms at the front have a shared patio that is just wonderful, lots of room, amazing views.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2015

My wife and I found this motel for a last minute long weekend getaway. The lake and beach is across the street and close to attractions. It is moderately priced and has a pool and free WiFi. We had a suite with a full kitchen and quiet. It is definitely family friendly. For lunch and dinner, there are several good restaurants within walking distance - but you need to drive out for a breakfast. The manager is very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2015

The rooms where great! The staff was great!! I would go back again. Patio areas. BBQ for use!!. The kitchenettes had everything you would need. The pool was great, clean, and heat!!

Thanks for a great stay

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

This is no Fairmont Resort. Neither is the cost. Clean, convenient & the manager & his wife are kind & courteous. Lots of friendly families staying here. Very convenient location. On Okanagan Lake Beach. Cute pool. Not grand. Humble and charming.

Date of stay: August 2015