“1st Rate day of wine touring”

Connoisseur Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 20 Tours in Penticton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wine Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Chartered Bus Rentals.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Connoisseur Wine Tours provided an awesome day of wine touring for us. This was my first experience on a wine tour, and Nick made it so enjoyable. Relaxing, fun and comfortable. Nick guided us to wineries which suited our tastes and had suggestions of which wines I’d like. The comfortable van enhanced the travel too. This day and Nick’s easy going approach made my birthday celebration truly memorable. Thanks Nick!!

Nicholas K, Owner at Connoisseur Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thanks for an excellent review and I'm happy you enjoyed the tour. We hope to see you again and thank you for choosing Connoisseur.

All reviews
"this past weekend"
"lake breeze"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We have been on a few tours in the area and they can make or break the experience.....Nick definitely made it! He was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He paid attention to our likes and dislikes and tailored the experience accordingly. He is certainly customer oriented and he has gained future repeat customers in us!! Thanks for the great day Nick!

Hi Crystal

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with me and that I gained some awesome repeat customers. I am definitely looking forward to seeing you again!

Thanks for choosing Connoisseur wine tours!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I booked a tour through Connoisseur Wine Tours for a group of 10 women and had an excellent experience. Nick was very informative and there to answer our every need. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Looking forward to booking again next year!

Hi Kristin

Thanks for the kind review. I am always happy when I here someone enjoyed their tour with me. I am excited to hear you will be back in the years to follow and so I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Connoisseur. My first time using their service and having used other tours in the past I found Ian to be a friendly and considerate driver, very receptive to our requests to visit less well-known wineries. Loved the fresh bread and wine tasting at Platinum and the exquisite luncheon at Kismet. Highly recommend the tour.

Hi Dexter

Thanks for taking the time to review us. It always makes me super happy to read good reviews on the staff here at Connoisseur. Ian has done a great job and we are happy that he is part of our team. Glad you enjoyed his picks of Platinum and kismet as well

Thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is the second year we have used Connoisseur Wine Tours for our group visit. Nick runs a very professional business and he puts together the perfect grouping of Wineries for us to enjoy. His knowledge of the area Wineries coupled with his knowledge of wines in general provided us with a classy, fun and informative tour. We are already planning next year's visit.

Nicholas K, Owner at Connoisseur Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

I always enjoy touring the grand forks group. I look forward to next years tour.

Thanks for choosing Connoisseur wine tours