“Craving the Soup!!!”

Salty's Beach House
Reserve with OpenTable
Salty's Beach House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 210 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Wine Bar
Good for: View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Island flavours from around the world! Fun, energetic atmosphere in the heart of the summer action!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend took me there for lunch during my visit and requested to go back two days later for the house soup. It was so good. It was a cream based soup with Noki pasta and sausage. I wish I had the recipe. I'll definitely be back!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing views from the patio. Good thing the heaters were on as it was cooler with the wind.
Seafood was on my mind. Seafood is what we had. Great ceviche to start, very fresh and full of fish. On to the seafood chowder, Manhattan style. Great amount of fish and seafood but a miss on the base, almost a watered down tomato paste. Great fish and chips and the crab cakes were yummy.
Service was excellent.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous dinner of steak and shrimp and taste filled salad. Service was fast. Great location right on the lake. We always go here for a great meal when we travel to Penticton

Reviewed September 12, 2018

This is a very busy restaurant yet it still manages to serve good to great food. The fish tacos were excellent.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

was there for a girls trip a couple weeks ago for dinner on the patio. clearly the view is spectacular - and clearly the customer service was key as they have 1000 wait staff but our food was COLD. sent it back, COLD. they compt' a meal and a dessert but we weren't blown away as expected. meh.. should went there for predrinks and back to our hotel restaurant for the mains! OH I almost forgot, the crab cakes were MUSH!

1  Thank Angela P