“Who knew rabbit was so delicious!”
Review of Theo's Restaurant

Theo's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 212 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Next time your journey takes you through the beautiful Okanagan Valley in Southern British Columbia, step off Penticton's Main Street and into a world of Greek enchantment, beauty, and outstanding flavours at Theo's Restaurant. Enjoy authentic baklava, souvlaki, lamb and more Mediterranean inspired cuisine.
Reviewed November 17, 2016

Such a charming venue. You actually feel like you're in Greece. Very eclectic. Lots of local wines on the wine list. Adored the sundried tomatoes in the olive oil. The rabbit was a generous portion which could feed me for 2-3 meals, not that I have a huge appetite and the baklava was delicious too!

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

We visited Theo's after a 20 kilometer race and thoroughly enjoyed our meals, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

I'm a big fan of Greek food, but I think I enjoy my own version of a Greek meal better than the restaurant version. Of course, the atmosphere in my home does not compare with that of Theo's.
We were seated at a tiny table, despite having reservations. It would have been an adequate size for two having a drink and sharing a small appy.
We chose the Greek platter for two. It had generous portions. But it seems to lack flavor and zip. The lamb chops were very tender, and the tzajiki was very tasty. Also, the starter sundried tomato dip for the buns was very yummy. The salad was disappointing. As was the rest of the platter, it was nothing to write home about. I overheard comments at the next table of another guest oohing and aahing over the delicious lamb who was soon told by his friend that he was eating beef and not lamb.

There was nothing wrong with any of the food, but for the price of the meal, I expect a little more zing for my dollar. Service was adequate.

1  Thank YuccaBC
Reviewed November 15, 2016

The food is excellent. The service and ambiance is amazing. A bit pricey but fine dining. Greek food only.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Well prepared...good quality in a very relaxed family atmosphere, I ate there alone and felt like I knew the waitress for years , the owner or manager greeted the locals on first name basis, I requested for lean lam shoulder and the cooks removed some of the heavy fat, all tasted like home cooking...good wine from the area and it was a great dinner