“Fresh and hot”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #149 of 202 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a pizza to go from Pizza Hut late one night and it was so good. Very hot and fresh, order was correct. Could have been a bit crispier but tasted so good. Would be back.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Almost 2 hrs late on our 50$ plus delivery order, cold pizza and wings and no discount at all , called 3 times for over 20 min each time trying to reach the store, then when the delivery driver came he called the store , he spoke another lanuage right in front of us ... Super rude.... after i called and finally got through to the store they had zero answer for why it took so long, said we might be able to give u 10$ off your next visit but let us call u back because we dont normally do that ... Never again!!!!!
and i will tell the public of being treated so poorly.

1  Thank saphora69
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The Pizza Hut in Penticton should be shut down. I was in picking up my order with my daughter, when I saw one of the girls from the front go back and start getting a take-out order ready. I watched as she dropped their food on the floor by her feet and continued with her packaging and then about 20 seconds later, she bends down and picks the food off the floor and boxes it for the customer. Outrageous. Turned to tell someone what I just witnessed and then I went up to the till to let them know what I saw. I told them I wanted to see them toss it out in to the garbage and make another one but the delivery guy had taken it already. They did not think it was a big deal, like it happens all the time. Their reply was "oh sorry". I told them "oh sorry" was not good enough, they can't do that. They did not seem concerned at all. I will never go near that place ever again. I can just imagine what else happens to food there.

1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed March 13, 2017

We called the penticton Pizza Hut store directly at 8:01 pm to order 1 pizza, asked them to have it ready for 8:35, they said no problem, well when we got to the store at 8:35 sharp they said they forgot about the order!! REALLY? So finally at 9:01 we got our pizza! And not to mention it's a Monday night and the place was totally Dead! STAY AWAY. THE PLACE IS A TOTAL JOKE!
Mar 13 / 2017

1  Thank paulbruff123
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Pizzas undercooked, ordered double meat and it wasnt even a single topping....ordered once wont every again with these owners....friendly but all show

2  Thank Ben N