Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Hoodoo Adventure Company
More Info
All reviews bike ride chute lake rented bikes myra canyon kvr trail repair kit comfort bikes trail conditions kettle valley deep sand shuttle service lunch stop okanagan lake self guided kayaking hoodoos 80km
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

A huge thank you to Hoodoo Adventure Company for a fantastic afternoon of kayaking, wine tasting and picnicking. The excursion was booked as part of our 20th anniversary celebration. We were hoping to do something special and were not disappointed.
A huge shout out goes to our guide, Julian. From the moment the boats were on the water we knew we were in good hands. He was very attentive, knowledgeable, and informally formal. He considered our personal preferences when choosing wineries to visit and invoked a very casual and relaxed ambience. It was a pleasure to have him lead our adventure.
The picnic was delicious, the wine tasting fantastic, and the kayaking relaxing.
Finally a huge thank you to the owner Mike for offering such a lovely adventure and having such amazing staff. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

We hired a couple of bikes for a late afternoon and overnight trip to some wineries along the Kettle Valley Rail route on the bench. Staff were really helpful and attentive, bikes were in great condition and comfortable to ride. Would recommend for exploring the KVR!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

My wife and I rented bikes and took a chute lake shuttle with hoodoo. The check-in went super smooth, the gear was ready to go and in great shape and the shuttle was friendly and timely. I would definitely use this company again, I found the staff to be organized, passionate and friendly! We were a little unprepared so grabbed some provisions at chute lake lodge, the place still has a tonne of character but is much nicer than the last time I was there ~ 4 years ago. I definitely want to try staying there next time. Thanks for a great experience.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend the bike ride along the KVR followed by a wine tour of naramata. Memorable experience with Nicole and Hoodoo Adventures.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

I took advantage of Hoodoo’s shuttle service to take family up to chute lake and ride the 45 km downhill into Penticton. I’m always looking for something unique to The area to do when I have guests and Hoodoo never disappoints. Thrilled that this shuttle service makes this picturesque ride accessible to more people. Thanks for all you do Hoodoo.