“Great place to eat.....Highly recommend!”
Review of The Random Dish

The Random Dish
Ranked #24 of 212 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I would highly recommend this unique restaurant open for breakfast or lunch. The food is delicious with healthy choices. The portions are generous and the prices reasonable. The owner and staff provide a warm, friendly atmosphere. We will definitely be eating here again.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Tiffany works hard to provide delicious, healthy meals for very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast, lunch or coffee.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The Random Dish is just that. New and random dishes everyday because everything is made from scratch. The food is served with attention to detail and with passion. The owner loves what she's doing.
The onion " strings " are one of the most popular and unique menu items. The baked good are also made daily and change frequently as well. You can't eat there and not try SOMETHING from the baked goods! They will also do custom cake orders for just about any occasion. The menu variety always offers a great selection for both breakfast and lunch and at reasonable prices. This is one place where you truly get what you pay for . Also, come hungry! The portions will satisfy any appetite. I've often seen people with take home leftovers. It has limited hours ( 8 - 3 M - F ) but I think that must make time for all the fresh food preparation. It's nice to know a restaurant that offers a genuine and unique experience.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Only open for short hours (lifestyle choice?) but it is well worth it to go here for lunch, Lots of food, friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate a late breakfast here the other day. The food was good. Nothing any of us had was RAVE worthy, but every dish was quality food. I really enjoyed the ch/avo wrap. The grill is too hot to order basted eggs (the way I like them), but our sunny side up were nummy. The potato cubes weren't cooked enough, but I forgot to ask for them well done.
Coffee is made fresh to order!!!! Every cup we had was perfect. But refills do cost $.
Now the baked good there are to die for!! On the way out we got a few items from their glass case and my god, so glad we did.
They also do cakes there, with a wide selection of flavours and options. I think I might order a chocolate strawberry cake for the next birthday in the family!!

Tiffany C, Owner at The Random Dish, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your truly honest review.
I look forward to making you a cake someday soon❤️