“poor service”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #148 of 202 Restaurants in Penticton
Reviewed June 22, 2017

warm day... In a rush so I opted or a rare visit or fast food.. Ordered at couple or cheese burgers.. Asked for a large cup for water as I was quite parched. Nope, you have to pay for it if you want a large one. Offered me some shot glass size.. no thanks.. Once I complained to the manager they offered me a large cup.. Gee Whiz sparky if you offered that the first time you would have a content customer. Really McDonalds!! I just wanted a large cup of water... By the way.. Went to Wendys.. not an issue.. a large cup with ice water and a smile... You suck!

1  Thank medicrn266

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Family and I stopped while shopping and got 4 meals. Food took about 10 minutes for 4 grilled chicken sandwiches with fries and iced teas. Location was clean relative to other McDonald's I have been to. Food is till junk food and we immediately got the headache afterwards that accompanies eating at these type of places. Stick to the coffee, skip the food.

1  Thank twysted2015
Reviewed September 23, 2016

Ok.. It is McDonalds, was not expecting much.. Take my order, get it wrong 4/4 visits.. I stop. TRY LISTENING!!! Close this branch down and build something else.

1  Thank medicrn266
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Took BFF for a tour of Penticton and had to stop at Walmart for a few minutes so grabbed a snack from McDs Worst service ever. Staff were completely chaotic and disorganized. There is a serious training issue here with these staff. Management would benefit from doing a complete retraining of the front staff. Of course, the Fries and the Big Mac were exactly what we expected but the service was terrible. We visited on Thur June 23 noonish.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

The new tables in this and other McD's now always look dirty. I can't believe that this colour/pattern was chosen for their new decor. The booths are comfortable enough, but the table and chair seating is not.

I can't believe that after washroom reno's that no paper towel dispensor is placed by the exit door. I would think this would be standard to keep hands clean while exiting the washroom.

While I enjoy the Mccafe variety of beverages, its disappointing that so many times I get an inadequate drink--not stirred, or overly sweet, etc even when I order the same drink on several occasions. Staff apparently don't have adequate training in making this beverages??

I quite like the new kiosks for ordering, or at least browsing to make my selections because the only other menu is grossly inadequate. The constantly changing menu behind the order counter makes it very difficult to choose from because you just get focused on part of it, and it flips to a new view. Its very frustrating to try and order from this.

I don't think these issues are exclusive to this location, but its unfortuate that despite someone spending a lot of money of the renovations that better choices were not made.