“So good! ”

Ranked #1 of 233 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: No Minors Allowed
Vancouver, Canada
“So good! ”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 via mobile

Visiting friends in PG and they took me here for brunch before heading back to Vancouver. It was delicious. I had the Southern Benedict with a side of smoked bacon. It was a party in my mouth. My friend had the Applewood smoked chicken sandwich and she couldn't stop saying how good it was in between mouthfuls. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Friendly staff too. Great brunch! I'll be back again on my next visit!

1 Thank craftyfox77

British Columbia, Canada
“Warm and inviting little secret nook in prince george”
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Well priced menu with a variety of options, great beer selection and decent wine list. Live music or comedy many nights of each month. One of my favorite little bar restaurants in Prince George.

• Visited October 2014
Chilliwack, Canada
“Great Appies”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

Went out for dinner with some colleagues on a Thursday evening. I'm from out of town and was quite pleased with the ambiance and was surprised how busy they were all night.

We ordered the special feature- 45 day aged beef. It took almost an hour for the dish to come out and we were less than pleased. The beef was supposed to be medium rare and was blue-rare and on one side burnt to charcoal. The owner came over to ask how the meal was. We explained that we were less than thrilled and asked what could be done. He said that not much because if he was to cook it longer it would taste worst. Being that we paid $22 each (x3) we tried to eat as much as we could stomach.

The waitress came over and could tell we were less than stoked. She was able to get us half off our beef. We decided to all order Appies instead.

We got chicken tenders, calamari and wings. They were all delicious. To wash it down the Belgium beers rocked.

Overall happy with the service at the end of the day.

1 Thank Crystal81Pro
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
“A grand spot in historic downtown PG”
Reviewed 26 October 2014

This is a a great location in historic Prince George! There are a few empty buildings for sale beside it but that is just telling of this gem in downtown Prince George. We had a salad there the other night, sitting at the bar and it was fantastic! There was no live music the night, we were there but normally it does have GREAT live music! This past Friday we needed sit at the bar, as there was no where else to sit when we arrive about 10pm. But it was much fun, that is for sure. We felt like we were back in Oregon, as my girlfriend and I each had one Descheuts beers and Sierra Nevada (Californai) and then I had a beer from Quesnel....I guess what I am saying is the beer selection here is GRAND....everything from Whistler, Fernie, Oregon, California beers....great spot and great atmosphere! They need to add a mac and cheese that I believe they had a year or two ago. The food menu is very good too! Atmosphere, somewhat romantic...GREAT SPOT in PG! We were there about 6 weeks ago while a band was playing...recommend sitting toward the back in front of the bar if you would like to hear eachother speak...otherwise, up front it is VERY loud...cannot hear the person across the table...maybe that might be a good thing but not for me!....keep it up Nancy Os in downtown Historic Prince George!

• Visited October 2014
“Love, love, love!”
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Nancy O's is by far my favourite place for a casual dinner, or a couple of drinks with friends. The atmosphere is light and welcoming and the food is to die for! They also have an extensive selection or beers and ales, I try something new everytime I go!
I love the entertainment aspect of this little gem and love that the owners are always there, taking care of their business are their customers.
I recommend Nancy O's to anyone and everyone. Keep up the amazing work guys!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank meggziec89
EoinFoley, Owner at Nancy O's, responded to this review, 28 October 2014
Thank you very much for the great review.
Hope to see you around again soon