“Great service”

Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: No Minors Allowed
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Always busy but the staff is great and very attentive.
Excellent meals and friendly atmosphere. Live Music on weekends.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Was in with a group of friends and found the atmosphere great and received fantastic service and knowledge. Thank you!

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I have eaten here numerous times. Great beer selection and menus. One of the best places to eat in town. Daily lunch specials are always good, and a wide selection of options including pastas, burgers and chicken and waffles. Selections for both the carnivore and herbivore. I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

A colleague and I found Nancy O's during the summer of 2016, as we visited Prince George for the weekend. Our first evening, we arrived late for dinner, but had drinks and enjoyed the live entertainment. We returned the second evening for dinner, and it was fantastic. Love the ambiance and the service was excellent. I have subsequently returned to Prince George twice since our initial visit, once with my son, and once solo, and each time I have enjoyed my dinner and time spent here immensely. I will return on my next visit. Here's hoping my visit lines up with the live entertainment schedule. Great job Nancy O's.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Out with friends. Nice, lively atmosphere with friendly, accommodating hostess. Attentive, helpful, and engaging food server. Food was slow coming, frozen poutine (Costco) with warm gravy. Sent the poutine back. Ditto 2nd time. Each time slow coming back. Politely told server "tell kitchen to do it properly or don't bother". Kitchen pyt it in the oven in a cast iron pan and the result was what I experienced in Quebec. Happy camper. In the meantime 2 servers and hostess csme by to check- in and do customer service. All my friends noticed the attention to customer service. Those ladies redeemed the unse-performing kitchen. Hope the boys know that and appreciate the customer-facing staff. Gave the ladies a good tip.

Will give the place another chance.