“Eggs Benedict”

Ranked #1 of 233 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: No Minors Allowed
British Columbia
“Eggs Benedict”
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Wonderful twist on a classic with pulled pork....YUM. I would recommend this as a go to for breakfast on Saturday or Sunday.

• Visited February 2017

“Great service”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Always busy but the staff is great and very attentive.
Excellent meals and friendly atmosphere. Live Music on weekends.

Visited February 2017
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Was in with a group of friends and found the atmosphere great and received fantastic service and knowledge. Thank you!

Visited December 2016
Prince George, Canada
“Really Great!”
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have eaten here numerous times. Great beer selection and menus. One of the best places to eat in town. Daily lunch specials are always good, and a wide selection of options including pastas, burgers and chicken and waffles. Selections for both the carnivore and herbivore. I have never been disappointed.

• Visited January 2017
Stewart, British Columbia
“Will definitely return again and again!”
Reviewed 19 January 2017

A colleague and I found Nancy O's during the summer of 2016, as we visited Prince George for the weekend. Our first evening, we arrived late for dinner, but had drinks and enjoyed the live entertainment. We returned the second evening for dinner, and it was fantastic. Love the ambiance and the service was excellent. I have subsequently returned to Prince George twice since our initial visit, once with my son, and once solo, and each time I have enjoyed my dinner and time spent here immensely. I will return on my next visit. Here's hoping my visit lines up with the live entertainment schedule. Great job Nancy O's.

Visited June 2016