“Pricey!”

Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Description: No Minors Allowed
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I had the Truffle Mushroom beef burger- hit the spot at lunch. Very tasty. We were a large group and they were able to get us out in the lunch hour. I felt that they were pricey for a “quick bite “, but this seems like normal prices for Prince George locals

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Saw reviews online wanted to give it a try I had my doubts but it was wrong. Had to wait a while to get a table if you don’t have a reservation but it was worth the wait. Food was awesome great staff, a bit pricey for me. Definitely a place to go if your in Prince George.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Great food and great service! Everyone that works there is friendly and outgoing. Great atmosphere.
Also affordable!

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

We went to Nancy O‘s to grab a bite for dinner. The waiters are nice and relaxed.

I had the Nancy Burger and can absolutely recommend the Truffle Parm Fries and garlic sauce. Very delicious and keeps the vampires off.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I found there food & overall atmosphere a great place to dine & meet friends there. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great meal with excellent drinks.