1,066 results
All reviews coffee garden front desk japanese restaurant corner suite prime rib hotel is centrally located the hotel staff room service room was clean an older hotel white spot downtown area enjoyed my stay great room tim hortons business trip pool and hot tub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was recommended by my client and fully met expectations. I was working from the hotel a few hours a day and appreciated that the room provided a nicely configured work area with good light and power outlets.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Arun M, General Manager at Coast Inn of the North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I'm so glad to hear that your stay with us met your expectations. Thank you for the great review, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed in this hotel over night before a flight to Vancouver. We were greeted at reception by very friendly staff. The room was very nice and a good size for the 2 of us and all of our luggage. The bed was a very comfortable king size and they have a pillow menu available if needed but I found the pillows on the bed fine. The room was quiet, which really appealed to me as we had stayed in a couple of noisy rooms in Canada.Check out was at midday which was excellent for us as we had to be at the airport at 1pm worked well.My only complaint was that we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
ArunM1279, General Manager at Coast Inn of the North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and the team will be thrilled to read about your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit to Prince George.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here on route to northern destination. Arrived early and the front desk managed to have the
room almost ready at my arrival.

Nice accommodation very appointed rooms robes, all lotions and bath products .

Very comfortable beds! But disappointed not complete sheet ensemble. Pillows ok (choice and also pillow menu I didn’t try)

Resteraunt ok good offerings no lactose intolerance options.

View was lovely with balcony kept it closed as the pulp mill odor is apparent when the breeze is from the undesired direction.

Nice pool and hot tub area. Refreshing after a long drive

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the Coast Inn of the North. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at other hotels in Prince George, some more newer and more expensive, but I prefer The Coast. The facilitates and restaurants are very good. The room and beds are excellent. But what really puts it over the top is the Staff. Helpful, welcoming and knowledgeable they are what really makes staying at the Coast an excellent experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

We are thrilled to hear you found our ambassadors and service to exceed your expectations, as we pride ourselves on making you feel at home. We hope to welcome you again soon to The Coast Inn of the North.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm always impressed by the quality of customer care at the front desk. The staff is very nice, helpful and well trained. It makes the experience so much more pleasant. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed. It's an old hotel with some great updates and I absolutely love the colour scheme. I also greatly appreciate the in-room Starbucks coffee

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

We are so glad you had a great stay, as well a great weekend. Thank you for the kind words regarding our ambassadors, they truly are our best asset and we cannot wait until your next stay.