See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2018

This place had a 3-star rating on Priceline and is at best a 2-star. It was inexpensive, and near where we were when we looked for a room, but next time I'll go elsewhere for the same rate.

No ice machine. Is that even possible in North American? Getting the toilet to flush properly was an acquired skill. Flatscreen TV was touted, but CNN was an "unauthorized" channel, so I didn't even look for other cable news outlets. Very little counter space in bathroom There are way better Motel 6s and the like.

It was clean, and the woman at the desk was pleasant, but this is no 3-star in my experience. The location is good, on Rte 16 near the city center but not in the heart of town.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2016

Stayed in a room from the last row: squeaking bed, dirty carpet, one of the two lamps not working, floor moulding came off, front desk person with poor English and plain rude (threatened with "I will charge you if you drive away with the key" after receiving my assurance that I won't drive with the key). Overall feeling as a filthy place. Too close to the highway --- very noisy at night.

Stay away, there's gotta be much better motels within this price range. Too bad I was rushing and hadn't checked reports on the net before booking this.

Room Tip: Insist on a room in a front row closer to highway (those would be even noisier I guess), back row rooms have seen better days.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ygrishin
Reviewed May 7, 2016

Prince motel is the best place to stay,it's clean and the staff are so curtious. They help everyway to make sure you have a comfortable stay.it's off the highway and close too all enmities. I would recommend prince motel too everyone, they have reasonable rates,they also have video surveillance 24/7.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2016

. Bed was old. Stayed in last row. Room was old. Later that night was bitten up by bed bugs. Never again. Had stayed there before in front row of rooms. ones in back are old with old bed. Infested with bed bugs. Left early. Had been offered another room but declined. I would rather stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Morrison2016
Reviewed September 24, 2015

Booking was easy. Hotel had my paperwork and room ready when I arrived. Room was clean and tidy. The bed is hard and flat without pillow top or memory foam but surprisingly comfortable regardless.
Rooms are non-smoking but there are smoking butt pails outside the doors.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business