All reviews water slides interior garden main pool tropical feel hot tub breakfast buffet stayed for nights bed was very comfortable waterslides fridge canada
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Start with the positives... Check-in and checkout were reasonably quick and painless. The bed was comfortable, and the breakfast vouchers towards menu options made up for the buffet of starches, also the indoor gardens were lovely in the evenings.However, the service at breakfast was impossible, I am typically an easy going person, but after waiting for 20 min to have my order taken I tracked down a waitress at the till. Off the 3 staff working in the restaurant that I saw, one basically said "i don't know" to my menu and ordering questions, the second smiled and avoided all the diners, and the third made excuses reapetedly and gave inaccurate information and prices. I watched her put a lady through the till and when the lady pointed out a calculation mistake on her bill, she was told "so sorry, it is already inputted, just pay." The lady have up "discussing" this issue and just paid to be gone from there. After waiting behind 2 other patrons paying there bills i was not even acknowledged and in fact walked away from! I had waited 20min at the table to place my order then decided i must need to do so at the till, then was ignored there as well?! It was almost 45 min before i was able to finally place my order of straight up eggs benny! Then paying was equally difficult. By this time my husband who had only wanted a coffee had gotten so frustrated he excused himself and returned to our room. I waited at the till again for an extended period with no staff in sight, and finally left the breakfast vouchers on the counter, assuming they would cover our bill since no onewas available to bring me a bill! We did not eat breakfast there the following morning.The floors on the main floor were constantly wet and dirty from the pool and hot tub. The jacuzzi and water slide were out of service for our visit. Also there is no elevator, so consider how much luggage you may have if you end up on the third floor. Overall the hotel was ok, but dated, my husband who had attended a wedding there several years ago said it has not been maintained very well, and that it was much nicer in the past.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Greenmomma3

Thank you very much for your comments in regards to your recent stay.

I apologize for your negative experience at the Brizolla Grilll and I will most certainly be addressing your concerns with our restaurant operators. Putting myself in that situation would most definitely concern me as well and I need my guests to be totally satisfied with their entire stay at the Super 8 Prince George.

The hotel continues to do upgrading with the property with our new ownership and you will I'm sure notice improvements to the property in upcoming visits.

I very much look forward to serving you again in the future and please feel free to reach out if I can assist in any way.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

No hot water, it was luke warm at best, ever try shaving with luke warm water. They said the hotel was updated but must have forgotten our room.The shower head i think was found in the garbage hardly any water came out and was all cracked. To top it all off it stinks in here.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Hello awhite32018:

Let me first apologize for your recent stay with us from the luke warm water to the shower head your experience is well below our standard of total guest satisfaction.

My hope is that you reported these maintenance issues to our front desk to ensure these items were taken care of.

We continue to renovate the hotel so my hope is that you will stay with us again in the future and for us to show you a truly enjoyable Super 8 Prince George experience.

Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Beautiful place inside. The room was good. The Wifi was excellent. The continental breakfast buffet offered quite a few items. The basics were all there. There are three stories without an elevator but we had the first floor.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear BKam5491:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at the Super 8 Prince George.

We continue to strive towards our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Have a great summer and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Coolest inside of hotel/motel ive ever seen. The plants and pool and sitting areas were fantastic. The room was clean and shower was nice. Although this was from my first stay I did slip and fall pretty good in shower it was quite slippery. Breakfast was good. Overall a great stay

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear shawnqmay:

It's awesome to hear that you had a great stay with us at the Super 8 Prince George. We always enjoy having guests with us as well.

Sorry to hear about slip and fall in the shower, my hope is that you are okay.

I will pass on your comments to our new restaurant operators, the Brizola Grill, in regards to your breakfast remarks.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future and I hope the rest of your summer is memorable.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Vending machine broken ice machine broken they would not get ice from their restaurant. The breakfast was awful dishes were stuck together not cleaned and the bowl of fruit was brown. The restaurant staff was not polite at all

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Hello mcbride3:

My apologizes for your substandard experience. Putting myself in your shoes I too would not be pleased. Take comfort knowing that the Ice machine and Vending machine are both operating and as you know from time to time machines breakdown, unfortunately for you or should I say us, both machines went down on the same day.

As for our restaurant I will pass on your comments to our operator in hopes for a quick correction to your concerns.

My hope is for you to try our property again in the future to truly witness what we are trying to achieve, total guest satisfaction.