Review Highlights
Bears, bears, bears!

These folks have resumed bears from around the state. Great place to see them up close in a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sepetit2018
Coronado, California
Stunning!

Well worth the trouble and expense to get here. We took the boat that cruises the coast. We saw... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JamesBabb
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Prince Rupert
from US$23.40
More Info
All reviews khutzeymateen grizzly bear prince rupert adventure tours bald eagles wilderness lodge day trip long boat trip comfortable boat float plane smaller boat once in a lifetime view whales personal experience absolutely worth the visit salmon natural setting spent days bucket list
Reviewed July 26, 2017

My daughter and I needed a mother daughter adventure to remember. Wow!!!! going on the Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary was a dream come true.The Grizzles were unlike any other animal I've ever seen..What a treat to see a mother Grizzly and her 2 cubs swimming right in front of us, a huge Grizzly staring us straight in the eye.
Our group was treated to a show I'll never forget where a male Grizzly was courting a Sow. My pictures would win any photography contest. Jamie showed us that this Sanctuary teems with Grizzles with personality.
Dianne Ward
Woodstock,Ontario

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed July 25, 2017

A spectacular trip! We were lucky enough to see bears, humpback whales, seals and bald eagles, on a very professional tour. Expensive but worth it!

Reviewed July 25, 2017

I have lived in the beautiful Northwest of BC most of my life and FINALLY experienced something that is right here on our doorstep.
From the moment we walked onto the boat and the INCREDIBLE STAFF, Reinelda, Pam, Elaine and Kim it was an experience I will never forget. Doug and Debbie have done so much to make sure the Sanctuary is not disturbed at all.
The history of the area and the as told by Reinelda was AMAZING the scenery second to none. The love they all have for the grizzlies and the stories of them each year is incredible.
We saw grizzlies, orcas, humpback whales, seals, eagles THE ENTIRE 7 HOURS was full of excitement, history and knowledge FROM an AMAZING TEAM
THANK YOU LADIES as a Northern Girl I will be passing this on
IT IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We joined this trip as a family of four. The price seems quite high but once you have completed the day you realise it is extremely reasonable for all you get. We boarded the catamaran and were at first concerned that we couldn't get a seat on the upper deck. Don't worry about that - as soon as the briefings are completed you can move anywhere on the boat. The staff are amazingly friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We started with excellent sandwiches and drink (included in the price) and then went on deck to enjoy the experiences of all we saw. There were whales breaching, seals, magnificent bald eagles and 7 grizzly bears. The captain also took time out for us to watch a fishing boat haul up its catch. It is impossible to say how wonderful everything was - time flew by. At the end the staff threw out food and eagles soared in to take it - an amazing site. They provide good quality binoculars to borrow and the captain even took high quality photos of what we were seeing and cast them to our phones. It is unusual for an experience to exceed your high expectations - but this certainly did by a very long way!

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We took the Grizzly Tour and this was no contest the best tour I have ever taken. Don't let the cost push you away. We got our money's worth on this trip. The crew is super friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Go, do this, you won't regret it.