“Good place to have a cool beer and some good food”
Review of Breakers Pub

Breakers Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This has a very nice patio for sitting on a warm and sunny day to have a cool drink. The food and service was also excellent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Popped in here for a beer not planning to eat but there was so much choice on the menu, we couldn't resist. My wife had an open steak sandwich and I had the triple pork burger, it was absolutely delicious. The staff were really efficient and friendly and if you sit outside overlooking the water you can see the seals waiting for the fishermen to return with their catch. we returned everyday there after for beer!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We ate here for lunch, and were not disspointed. Our orders were varied - a turkey burger, mussels and a chipotle chicken salad sandwich and all were very good. Our waitress was prompt and friendly, and the view on the deck is lovely. We watched a harbour seal playing around in the water while we ate! Will definately be back!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit the first day as we could enjoy a craft beer on the deck overlooking the docks. Went back on a rainy day for lunch and were not disappointed! House made veggie burgers rocked!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

We came to Prince Rupert Breaker Pub the second evening of our visit for Dinner and it was a busy place with Boaters, Fishermen and Visitors.

I ordered single deep fried Halibut and fries and ordered a Cheese Cake for dessert, I was very please with the tasty deep fried Halibut and Fries, the home made Tartar sauce is superb, the Halibut is very tasty and the cheese cake is the best I ever ate it got caramel sauce , with two whipped cream pile aside the big cheese cake.

I will return to Breaker Pub next time I am in Prince Rupert.