Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tomas T

Over-charged and lied to

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 18, 2019
Made a reservation for a 3 people in a suite with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen. Was given a room with 2 beds (not 2 bedrooms) and no kitchen, but was still charged for the more expensive room. When I asked how they planned to fix the problem, the woman at the front desk told me she was going to charge me $10 more per night because the reservation was for 2 people, not 3 (this was a lie). She then told me that if I wanted to move into the suite I had booked, I had to pay another $30 per night, even though I'd already paid for the more expensive room.

Avoid this place at all costs.
Date of stay: February 2019
    • eDreams
    • Agoda.com
    2.7 km from Lone Star Motel - Rossland, BC
    Free parking
    Location... location ....location....Ski to your door, enjoy your private hottub, relax by the fire with mountain views.
    • Vio.com
    3.2 km from Lone Star Motel - Rossland, BC
    View more hotels in Rossland
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I booked in January on Hotels.com. About 2 1/2 weeks ago, the hotel called and asked me to rebook with them directly. I rebooked, and 2 weeks later I get a phone message asking me to call about a credit card issue. When I called back, they had given my room away. I perceive they were scheming to address a problem with being overbooked. I would not recommend booking with this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed April 17, 2018

Very nice rooms - came with good sized fridge, microwave, oven/stove top, kettle, coffee maker, tv, etc.. Beds were very comfy and we all had great sleeps. Would recommend for anyone staying in Rossland. Not next to everything, about a five/tn minute drive the main town area.

Date of stay: March 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Clean, quiet, hot tub, ski tune room and next to Red Mtn - perfect ski motel! The town of Rossland is wonderful with some tasty restaurants and a great grocery store. We were very happy with our stay at the Rossland Motel!

Date of stay: February 2018
    1  Thank CaseyMarie820
    Reviewed February 22, 2018

Why do you place a bad when it is absolutely impossible to fill it with warm water? You can't even take a long shower ;-((
    We had the business room: the kitchen(ette) was a water heater on top of a microwave on top of a fridge - we have seen that many times but I would not call that a kitchenette....

Room tip: There are better options in Rossland.... if you want it very basic, its okay
    Date of stay: February 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Clean old style motel... stayed there with some buddies to ski Red Mountain... owners are friendly and are very helpful... close to both Red Mountain and downtown Rossland... reasonable spot to stay when skiing Red

Date of stay: January 2018