Wisteria Guest House B&B(Ganges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$91
Hotels.com
Seabreeze Inne(Salt Spring Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$110
Arbutus Point Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast(Salt Spring Island)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$104
US$73
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Salt Spring Inn(Ganges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
Highgarden B&B(Salt Spring Island)(Great Value!)
US$133
Fulford-Dunderry Guest House(Fulford Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$87
Agoda.com
US$229
US$530
All reviewsjacuzzi tubthe main houseeach morningtap waterget awaycoffee machinewine glasseskellyweddingmuffinshostflagstonesaltspringpropertyislandgangesfireplace
Reviewed September 13, 2016

The Quarrystone is a delightful B&B situated on a small, quiet farm property about a 10 minute drive out of Ganges. Accommodations are very comfortable, view from the balconies and terrace quite spectacular, and breakfast a very special treat. Very welcoming and hospitable hosts.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Rooms were clean and the view was excellent. Breakfast was delicious every morning we stayed there..... 3 mornings that was!! Deer right outside out patio doors when we woke up in the morning. Great place for some peace and quiet.

Room Tip: Top floor has the best view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Excellent Breakfast, Beautiful Property, and friendly staff. Wonderful view of the ocean and gulf islands. The property us well kept, with a vintage feel. The couples get away was a nice touch with the champagne, strawberries, and restaurant card. I highly recommend this place for a nice quite, relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

The breakfasts! Oh my... worth it, just for that alone. We stayed for three nights, and enjoyed three amazing breakfasts. You don't get to choose the menu though. And there is only one time, 9:00 SHARP! Do not be late! The only thing that was the same each morning, was the muffins and a second pastry. Everything else was different each morning. Fresh fruit plate, then yogurt with granola, and the last morning was the baked grapefruit. Normally, that would have been enough for me. But then came the entree! Different each morning again. Presentation of each item was done so nicely as well. The only item I didn't like, was the French toast. It was stuffed with a brie goat cheese. It just wasn't to my taste. And honestly, that was our last morning there, and I was just as happy not to finish it, as I was going to be heading home to a diet!
We stayed in the Stonecutter's room. It is the only room with a king bed, and a shower. It is upstairs, and had a gorgeous view. All the rooms have a great view looking towards Chemainus. The balcony area is huge, and there is a table and four chairs out there. You will want to take a cushion from the room to sit on the chairs though. I spent a lot of time out there, reading and just watching the eagles, and sail boats go sailing by.
One thing to be aware of... when you pull up to the B&B, you will see the gate. And it will be closed. On our arrival day, we got there much earlier than check in time. Saw the gate closed, so backed up and headed in to Ganges for lunch. We phoned the B&B before we headed back, to make sure it was open. Um... the gate has a sensor! Just pull up close to the gate, and it will open! No need to get out of your vehicle! When you leave, do not pull up too close, as the gate will swing towards you!
The couple of things I didn't like about the place was the patio separation. Treetop room is right next door, and when on the patio, you could walk through to "their" side. While there is a wall there, it does not go all the way to the edge of the patio. And I know most people will respect your privacy. It's more psychological than anything. But when the people renting the Treetops room arrived, and they were being shown their room, I was on my side, reading my book. And then there he was, poking his head around, saying hello. A small thing in the scheme of things though.
Also, the only windows that open are the ones above the tub. There is a gorgeous view out the windows to the patio, but they don't open. With the room being closed up a lot of the week, it smelled very musty upon arrival. With the doors open, it didn't take long to air the room out. And it gives you a wonderful breeze as well. It was a hot day when we arrived, so we were glad to have the cross breeze. No screen on the doors though, so they had to be closed at night. There is a fan, and we did use it that first night, as it was too hot with the doors closed.
The little fridge was very handy. We had brought quite a bit of food, and planned on eating one meal in our room. Didn't do it. I just couldn't eat any more food! The microwave in the room is very small though. You do get two plates, two forks, two spoons, two knives, two wine glasses, and two glasses in your room. But that is it as far as dishes go. So you do need to "plan ahead" if you want to prepare a light lunch or dinner in your room.
I don't know that we would be able to stay here in the summer, without screens on the window. Not sure about mosquitoes either! But I would absolutely return here again. And maybe lose a couple of pounds before the trip, so I could enjoy those breakfasts to their fullest!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2016

My girlfriend and I had an amazing time in the Treetops Suite! Absolutely beautiful waterfront view and so incredibly quiet. The breakfasts were amazing and Julie (manager/owner) even helped me jump my car when I had battery troubles! WILL stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple