All reviews jacuzzi tub the main house each morning tap water coffee machine wine glasses muffins flagstone host saltspring island ganges fridge fireplace
Reviewed July 17, 2017

The view is incredible. Worth every penny. The location is excellent, only 15 minutes from Ganges (the only real town). The rooms are nice, but could do with a bit of updating. The beds are fine, linens are okay. The breakfast is excellent, absolutely fabulous and plenty of wonderful food. If anything for food - have coffee out and ready to go nice and early. It's a great way to start the day. Even coffee and muffins at 7:30 then the amazing breakfast at 9. Staff is lovely and very helpful. I would go again, but these few improvements would take this place to a whole new level.

Room Tip: All our lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I don't understand why this place gets such good reviews. We wanted to go to Point no Point resort to get away from it all but we could only plan last minute and it was booked. We found this place which looked great online but I was disappointed about the price charged for what you get. We stayed in the the Treetops room - the mattress was so old and uncomfortable (sagging in the middle) that we did not have a good sleep and came home exhausted rather than rested. It advertises 'jacuzzi tub with a view' but the walkway to the neighbouring room is outside the window so you really need to close the blinds when you use it. There's a reason there's no photos of the bathroom - small and old fashioned. If you want to go away and stay in a nice place there are better options for this price. I was sad because we don't often spend the money to get away and when we were here I just thought I would rather be at home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank holidaygirl_32
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

From the minute we arrived at Quarrystone House we were knocked out with everything about the place. Even though we arrived later in the evening, our hosts were warm, welcoming and very helpful. Our room was fantastic, beautifully and tastefully decorated, with a fantastic view over the ocean and our own cute garden patio area with seating to enjoy the stunning views. The bed was amazingly comfortable, and everything was included for your every need. Breakfast was a feast of scrum my food, prepared with skill and attention to detail. I couldn't rate this B and B highly enough - my only regret was that we were not stopping longer.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Set on a small farm on the north end of the island, our room had a wonderful view of the sea. Not a very far commute into the village of Ganges or to the Vesuvius ferry terminal. Breakfast was a definite highlight of our stay.

Room Tip: Better views from the upper floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2016

The Quarrystone is a delightful B&B situated on a small, quiet farm property about a 10 minute drive out of Ganges. Accommodations are very comfortable, view from the balconies and terrace quite spectacular, and breakfast a very special treat. Very welcoming and hospitable hosts.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple