Wisteria Guest House B&B(Ganges)(Great Value!)
US$107
Seabreeze Inne(Salt Spring Island)
US$122
US$111
US$230
US$168
US$102
US$78
Highgarden B&B(Salt Spring Island)(Great Value!)
US$134
Salt Spring Inn(Ganges)(Great Value!)
US$92
TripAdvisor
Beach House Salt Spring(Salt Spring Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi tubthe main houseeach morningtap waterget awaycoffee machinewine glassesmuffinsflagstonehostsaltspringislandgangesfireplace
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and our son and daughter stayed at Quarrystone on May long weekend 2018. We planned and had our wedding there. Kelly and her staff were invaluable to helping with all the planning us and making our day special. The catering Kelly provided for the wedding was amazing. They went above and beyond what was expected to really help us with every aspect of the planning, decorating and ceremony. Kelly even added her out personal birthday flowers to the setting for us.

I can’t say enough about the breakfasts. They were spectacular. The property is in a beautiful location.

Thank you Kelly and all staff for all you did for us.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean with so much charm! An amazing relaxing weekend. Kelly was a fantastic host and the breakfasts were beyond amazing! Every amenity we needed was readily available in the room, everything was thought of! Would definitely recommend and hope to visit again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I would have given quarrystone a full five stars for this review, if not for a few little things.
First off, HANDS DOWN DELICIOUS AND SPECTACULAR BREAKFAST! Coffee was waiting for us in the main house, with fruit yogurt and muffins. Nice classical music playing, wonderful view. The woman who runs the place was lovely and non invasive.
The room was cozy, loved the little personal fireplace, comfy bed, little fridge and own coffee pot, cutlery etc. Thank you for leaving bath salts for us to use!
However here are my thorns... The biggest issue I had was that while hunting for a dog friendly room for our travels, I knew we would want a soak in a tub. So opon seeing the description "rooms include two person jacuzzi tub" I was elated! Sadly, I should have looked at the fine print on our specific room which was the only suite with a "one person jacuzzi tub". Partly my fault, but if the description on the website could be changed to say "(except flagstone suite)" that would avoid disappointment.
Secondly, arriving in November to a very cold room was not very inviting. Perhaps, since the room was booked well in advance, turn the heat on so a couple of hrs before your guests arrive?
Third, late November it is dark in early evening. We found it confusing to find where we should check in, and our host was not on the property. We had to wander around with our flashlights to eventually find a note taped to a door that had no signage. No huge deal, but I had left my phone number when I booked the room online, if you won't be on the property when your guests are arriving, please call us ahead of time to leave instructions.
Fourth, a dog friendly room should not mean "unsightly stains on carpets". There was a very obvious hand sized stain on the carpet beside the sliding doors. In general the room could have used a good dusting.
Fifth, please get bigger curtains for that suite. They didn't quite cover the entire sliding glass doors, I felt a bit exposed!
All in all, it was what we needed: solitude and a good rest after our travels. However if I pay $200 for a room for one night, I have certain expectations :) I would still recommend to my network though.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacky D
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Facts
-walkway and patio not swept with lots of ugly leaves on surface and bug droppings
- took bath and slime came out of faucet
- musty smell in room
- NO SCREENS on doors or windows(most windows non operable) so we couldn't enjoy the ocean air at night (flying ants and large crunchy beetles)
- no one to greet us and someone else's name on our room entry
- no morning coffee prior to nine
- very loose doorknob (I had to fix with knife)
- I don't think the owner ever really visits the rooms to see them from guest perspective.

Very good breakfast (too much tho)
And wonderful views

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bruce R
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My husband and I were really looking forward to our stay here, however, our online impression from the website prior to booking and the actual room are vastly different in our opinion. Privacy was an issue for sure. There was no way you could keep the blinds open over the tub as this was the only walkway access to the adjoining room. As people walk by to go to their room, they can see into your entire room. This was a drag as the windows above the tub were the only windows that opened in the entire room. It was suffocating not having any air. Yes there was a fan (useless because it was so hot) and a portable air conditioner which did not work well and made so much noise that you couldn't possibly sleep while it was on. There was a really unpleasant smell in the bathroom area which had to do with smell from the tap water. The sink did not drain, décor was very dated, bed was old and uncomfortable, sagging in the middle, room was dirty, dusty and full of some kind of pet hair. I had requested some more packaged coffee. Staff came into our room to replenish the coffee but that was all. Did not remove the used plates, wine glasses or cutlery. My husband and I had to take back and request clean plates etc. On a good note, the view from our balcony was breathtaking and the breakfasts were absolutely outstanding. There is one breakfast time which is 9:00am which was fine. It was nice as all guests ate together and it was lovely to meet and exchange stories with other travelers. We made a few friends which was definitely worth the stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple