“Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Creston, Canada
“Lunch”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Great fish and chips and corn tacos.
Outdoor seating. (Not an indoor restaurant)
Open from approx 9:00am to 8:00pm
Walked from the Crystal Cove Cabins.

Visited February 2017

Abbotsford, Canada
“Fresh and Fast!!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2017

When you order by phone and they say 5 minutes. That means it is ready in 5 minutes! Fish tacos are amazing!! Cole slaw is large portion that is good. Burger and fries is pretty awesome! Can't get enough of those fries!
We ate there 3 times, and I felt like I left a pretty generous tip but I not once received a thank you. I thought that was strange. Usually when you tip someone, they acknowledge it. I believe I left 5 dollar tip on a 40-45 dollar meal. At a restaurant I typically leave 15-17 percent. Maybe it is the laid back surfer attitude and they aren't counting their tips at the time or paying attention to how much you leave. Anyway, not disappointed, just an observation I made. Would recommend it to anyone, and I will continue to visit.

• Visited February 2017
delaware
“Best fish and chip”
Reviewed 25 February 2017

This is just a road side casual restaurant serving simple food. The ingredients used are fresh and high quality. The best fish and chip I had for a long time. The fish is better than the ones served in my hotel restaurant costing several times more. Don't miss this one in Tofino.

• Visited September 2016
Vancouver, Canada
“Great tacos!”
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We had the spicy chicken tacos, and took home the chowder for dinner - both were very good. Service good, friendly, two of the best meals we had in the area!

• Visited February 2017
“OMG best food in Tofino”
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Spent three days there and ate here twice. Breakfast and lunch/dinner. Family trip and every dish served up was great. Breakfast kaiser was very tasty. Seafood chowder and the fish n chips were fantastic.. will ne back on our next trip.

Visited February 2017