“Wild side grill is a great place for lunch!”
Review of wildside grill

wildside grill
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I Had the fish and chips. And my husband had the carnitas. The food was really good and fresh. We look forward to the next visit.

There are newer reviews for wildside grill

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Fish tacos where great, fresh fish and fast service. Watch out for the crows, they like to steal your food when your not looking!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Have been here a few times and I am sure I will be back once again.

It is in the same complex as the famous Tacofino. Which means the parking lot is usually quite busy. On the upside, the grill is tucked back a bit and most people don't get here.

It has good pub grub kinda food. Hamburgers, fries, fish, shrimp and sandwiches.

They only have outdoor seating that has some cover, but otherwise it is an eat in your vehicle kind of place. Also, the only washrooms are for the whole complex and are located in the next building over.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit in one week. We picked the Fish Taco. Quite good. You can eat on place ou go to the beach (5 min drive max).
Nice local restaurant with friendly staff. Recommended

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Stopped here last year while I was staying in the area with my family and loved it! Everything we tried off the menu was delicious and kept us coming back for more. Highly recommend!