“Food was really good!!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I loved their food!! It was delicious and flavourful! Pleasant surprise. :) I wanted to come back for more. Maybe next time!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Not always available we went back for a second time and they had no halibut left but the cod and chips was just as good. sit outside and enjoy the people watching!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Great grilled breakfast options to go with the complete menu. Even Veggie Poutine! Made our Clan happy on many occasions with different menu items for all.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We had delicious salmon fish and chips here. The batter was delicious and the staff very friendly.
I also had the clam chowder,it was top notch.
Would come again :)

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Oh my! After picking up wetsuits for my husband and kids, we hit the Wildside Grill for lunch and fuelled up on Fish 'n Chips. The batter was crispy, the fish was delicious. I can't wait to return...maybe next year? It fuelled us for our afternoon of boogie boarding and walking at Long Beach.

Date of visit: August 2018