“First time won't be our last!”
Review of wildside grill

wildside grill
Ranked #4 of 13 Quick Bites in Tofino
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Somehow we had never eaten here, despite coming to Tofino 2-3 times every year for many years. Last evening we were too tired to cook, so we went to the Wildside for the first time.
We were not disappointed! I had the pulled pork ciabatta, my partner had the classic poutine. My pulled pork sandwich was delicious, and the fries were perfect. My partner rates the classic poutine as "very, very good". Being a bit of a cheese-o-holic, she says a bit more cheese curd would have been welcome, but overall she was very happy with her meal.
Although it was dinner time, service was quick and friendly.
We will be back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed October 9, 2018

It's a burger/fish grill in the same lot as Tacofino, with much shorter lines. I had a Jalapeno burger which was awesome, and their fries are very good too. Poutine is really large, especially if you get the extra pulled pork on top.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

My daughter raves about their fish tacos, so we had to stop there. Having had fish and chips for lunch, we instead went for the pulled pork poutine and the beef burger. Both were delicious and hearty servings. The burger had an amazing tomato relish on it and the pork was nicely spiced.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Do you like hamburgers? This is the place in Tofino for cheap eats and delicious burgers if that’s what you’re into on a romantic getaway weekend in overpriced Tofino. Elegance is not on the menu here. Think better burger than at fast food joints and you get the picture.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

All my son-in-law talked about prior to our trip was stopping for the fish taco's. We were not disappointed. Ordered several plates. Fresh ingredients and local fish.

Date of visit: September 2018