This resort was fantastic! the Beach House we stayed in over looked the ocean and all of it's beauty. The layout of the Beach House was very spaciuos. we had two 12 year olds with us and they were over the moon about the accommodations. There was a full kitchen with everything you need to prepare a meal or snacks. We bought some fresh Crab from Tofino and had a feast overlooking the ocean, beach, and waves. What a spectacular view. My kids had a blast exploring the beach and visiting the Hotel Gazebo nightly for Smores. A very nice touch for the kids. The Master bedrooom was very cozy with it's own fireplace and huge bath tub overlooking the ocean.
The staff were very friendly and attentive to all of our needs. A genuine sense of caring was felt consistently.
I would recommend this destination to anyone looking for a surreal experience with all the comforts of home. Leave your busy life behind and bask in the tranquillity of this special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island