I have visited Pacific Sands many, many times over the years and watched them grow from a small beachfront hotel to the resort we see today with lots of variations on room configurations, an onsite restaurant, fire pits, bbq gazebos throughout the property and hammocks to relax in. They are now adding another 40+ units that I understand will be two and three bedrooms. Pacific Sands is my recommendation as the only place to stay on Cox Bay. It's not because of all the things I mentioned just here. It's because the staff believe in customer service. They welcome you in, provide whatever you need and are exceptional.
I arrived at the desk after a long morning catching a ferry and driving across the island. I was told that they had upgraded me to one of their upscale two bedroom beach houses. I was stunned. So, for three days I got to sit in the upstairs king bedded room watching the waves from my armchair and the sunrises and sunsets from my balconies. A jetted tub in the corner provided the ultimate in relaxation watching and listening to the sound of the ocean. It was truly a blessing. Thank you Pacific Sands!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island