This was our 2nd time coming to the Wickanninish Inn, the first time being our honeymoon 2 years ago, and it was just as amazing this time around. Never in my life have I stayed at a hotel where the service was so amazing and yet not pretentious in the least. They remember your names, they remember what you like, you get calls to ensure everything is as you hoped it would be. They have trully nailed it with their description of "rustic elegance on nature's edge". Never have I stayed in a place that felt so luxury but so relaxed. The decor fits in perfectly with the surroundings. Our 3rd floor deluxe room at the Pointe building had amazing views from the deck and every window and we left the windows open every evening to hear the sound of the waves crashing in. I could go on and on about the building, the location and the staff and never know where to stop.
Two things you must try: A hot stone massage in the Cedar Santuary at the Ancient Cedars Spa and a vanilla latte made with their house made vanilla bean infused syrup at the Driftwood Lounge. You will never have a massage so amazing or a latte so delicious. They will ruin you for life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Tofino, Vancouver Island