Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$509
US$394
Meares Vista Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
Pacific Sands Beach Resort(Tofino)
Priceline
Relais & Châteaux
  • Breakfast included
3,393 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottagesoceanfront roomhot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontgranolabottle of winegas fireplacesalmonlaid back
Reviewed February 13, 2012

A romantic beautiful place to relax!!! The beach was lovely and clean a nice walk. Our stay was great room was great our only complaint was the hit and miss service in the great room a fabulous room with amazing views but not so amazing service unfortunately even so we will definetly return but will be more apt to venture out and try some of the great places in Tofino to eat.

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I was traveling with three elderly people, and a mentally challenged woman, to Tofino. Our charter flight could not pick us up due to weather. I called the Long Beach Lodge from the Tofino Airport. Samantha was extremely helpful in getting us three rooms. When we arrived Samantha and Adam greeted us, checked us in, and made sure we were settled. Throughout the short, unexpected stay, the staff was friendly, and helpful. I would go back again without question.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My wife and I spent 2 very enjoyable days at the Long Beach Resort. We had been there once before and were looking forward to a return visit. It was everything we remembered .... great location on the beach, very comfortable, well equipped rooms, wonderful great room to relax amd enjoy the view, courteous, friendly accomodating staff ... what more can I say. The resort also offered a very reasonable rate for off season. We'll definitley plan to return again next year, or sooner, if we can manage it!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2012

My wife and I chose to stay at Long Beach Lodge on a recent January weekend to enjoy some relaxing and storm watching. After considerable research into the more high-end Tofino properties, including receiving exact rate quotes from each, we called and reserved. We were very excited about spending a very special anniversary here.

Upon check in, it became apparent that our quoted rate was not going to be honoured, that a mistake (on their part) was made in the calculation of the room taxes. The supervisor at the front desk became quite condescending when asked if they were not going to honour the rate that we had received a confirmation email for. When told her that I could show her on my iphone the confirmation email, she asked me to give her my phone so she could see for herself. Even still, reading the email was not good enough for her, she kept repeating that a mistake was made, and quite sarcastically said more than once "so you are looking for a further discount". Trying to explain to this young woman that I was not looking for any kind of discount at all, just for my confirmed rate to be honoured, was like talking to a 11 year old. Only after another couple arrived to check in did she quickly agree, obviously not wanting the other folks to hear what was going on. If not for the fact that one nights stay had already been charged, we would have left and gone elsewhere.

I'm VERY glad we didn't.

After checking in, and finding a gracious welcome letter from the manager with his email address asking to be contacted if anything was not to our liking, we did exactly that. To our amazement, he responded almost immediately, could not have been more apologetic, and took immediate steps to ensure that the rest of our special weekend was perfect. If anything, he went beyond what one would have reasonably expected. The rest of our stay was, quite literally, perfect. The gentleman even interrupted his dinner one evening (he appeared to be with his family) to introduce himself to us personally and again apologize.

From the staff (Lara in the dining room in particular is an absolute gem) to the food to the guest room, to the 'great room' and it's spectacular fireplace, to housekeeping. Everything about this lodge is first class.

What an amazing weekend. Kudos to the manager of this resort for turning one extremely unhappy customer, who would have torn them apart in this Tripadvisor review, to one extremely happy customer, who will not stay anywhere else on future visits to Tofino.
They have made a customer for life.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank budgetroamer49
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was here just after New Year's with my girlfriend at the time. Everyone told me that this was to place to come to and truly enjoy Tofino and storm watching. We were not disappointed! The staff from the moment you walk in the door are absolutely amazing! Thank you for the nice treat in the room as it made the romantic getaway that much more special! If you want the absolute best service ever you need to come here. I swear I was treated like royalty or as if I was the president or something.

The room was amazing with a beautiful view of the ocean. The weather (we were lucky) was amazing and a little cold... but who cared when you could be right next to a fireplace. And their great room is so huge but cozy and inviting. Loved the food and think their chef deserves a top star! Gordon Ramsay move over!

So it was a nice brunch the next day and we walked along the beach. Waves were sounding so beautiful and it was not raining but very windy... we went to this rocky area and climbed up a little. We were there staring at everything and I went down on one knee. She said yes!!!!!! Thank you Long Beach Lodge Resort for everything. You made my life complete! The value was amazing and I would have paid 10 times more!

Room Tip: They were awesome when I made the reservation making sure everything would be in order for my arrival. They suggested chocolate covered strawberries and wine upon our arrival and even flowers! Spent a little more but was totally worth it. One thing I would strongly recommend though is bring boots! Rubber boots are a great idea!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple