3,441 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottagesoceanfront roomhot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontgranolabottle of winegas fireplacesalmonlaid back
Reviewed November 6, 2017

we have always enjoyed the Long Beach Lodge, it has the most relaxing atmosphere in the Great Room. their food is very very good too. Staff are all happy and helpful.
the Staff were never too busy for a little chat, the view is spectacular, we could wath surfers at breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

I am pleased you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for commenting on our staff, I believe that they are our biggest asset, wonderful friendly and helpful young people. I hope you will visit us again, in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Our family of 4 stayed in a cottage for 3 nights. Our 20 and 22 year old boys walked to surf every day and we hiked the beach. The mixture of privacy at the cottage and public amenities at the lodge was perfect. We've stayed several other places in Tofino but will come back to LBL from now on. The icing on the cake was them quickly and graciously honouring a deal that hadn't been in place when I booked online but was in place when we arrived.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, I am very pleased your family enjoyed three nights in your cottage. I am also pleased that your sons enjoyed the surfing and you the beach. Thank you for visiting the resort, we will look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Lodge in October for a weekend of surfing and exploring in Tofino. The hotel was nothing short of spectacular, as were the surf club facilities. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, and were a pleasure to interact with.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you, I am delighted that you and your boyfriend had a nice visit and spent some time surfing and exploring. We really do have a great staff, I am pleased that you enjoyed your interaction with them, our staff also love to meet our guests and get to know them. I hope that we can all welcome you both back again, in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

We had a 3 night stay at Halloween with our dog . The facility was ,as usual, outstanding . The staff are among the most helpful and friendly anywhere. They even put on a surfing completion in costume for Halloween. The drive was absolutely stunning with the fall colours all along the highway. I can't think of a nicer place to "get away from it all " and walk on the beach.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, Halloween is our quietest day of the year at the lodge, I am very pleased that you were visiting! Halloween is a big staff day at the lodge, we have our annual costume surf competition, best dog costume and best pumpkin carving contests. We also draw our 10 staff trips to Mexico. Thanks for your comment regarding our staff, it will be very much appreciated. The fall colours were exceptional this year. I hope you will visit us again, we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Hi just a quick note
Your Lodge is situated on a beautiful piece of Pacific heaven and your staff and premises compliment it in every way.
The food the bedding the ambience the views the sounds and the decor make your Lodge one of my all time favourite places I have stayed

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Thank you so much, I am delighted that you found the lodge one of your all time favourite places to stay! Our staff are a huge asset in making a visit special. I really hope you will visit us again.