3,480 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons continental breakfast beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Exceptional service in the Great Room along with excellent dishes and wines made for a memorable visit. Convenient access to the beach, to the village of Tofino and to the various hiking trails made the location ideal.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Thank you, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your birthday getaway. I hope you will visit so again, in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This was my first trip alone in over 20 years. I felt completely welcomed by the staff and was treated with respect. Each time I sat in the restaurant they allowed me to sit at a table with a beautiful view and didn't make me feel like only couples should sit at these tables. If you want solitude my only recommendation is to go during the week as this is a relatively small beach full of surfers on the weekends.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Thank you, we love to welcome our solo travellers and instead of a premium rate, we offer a 30% discount to guests travelling alone, over the should seasons. The lodge, due to its location, size and ambiance is a perfect place for solo travellers. Our staff are very welcoming and treat everyone with upmost respect. We would love to welcome you back again, in the future.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Great Location on the beach with fantastic view from the room. Bed was comfy pillow top and we appreciated the fireplace in the room to warm up after cool beach walks. Staff very accommodating and restaurant was a nice experience. We will be returning!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you plan on returning, we would love to welcome you back , as a return guests.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

we have always enjoyed the Long Beach Lodge, it has the most relaxing atmosphere in the Great Room. their food is very very good too. Staff are all happy and helpful.
the Staff were never too busy for a little chat, the view is spectacular, we could wath surfers at breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am pleased you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for commenting on our staff, I believe that they are our biggest asset, wonderful friendly and helpful young people. I hope you will visit us again, in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Our family of 4 stayed in a cottage for 3 nights. Our 20 and 22 year old boys walked to surf every day and we hiked the beach. The mixture of privacy at the cottage and public amenities at the lodge was perfect. We've stayed several other places in Tofino but will come back to LBL from now on. The icing on the cake was them quickly and graciously honouring a deal that hadn't been in place when I booked online but was in place when we arrived.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, I am very pleased your family enjoyed three nights in your cottage. I am also pleased that your sons enjoyed the surfing and you the beach. Thank you for visiting the resort, we will look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.