3,481 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons continental breakfast beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Everything was wonderful, the room was perfect for our needs, great view of the Cox bay, Will definitely be going back, only next time I'll be bringing my dog. I loved that we were right on the beach, and surfing equipment and lessons were available right there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you, I am delighted that you had a wonderful visit. I am pleased that you will be bringing your dog on your next visit. Our four legged friends really enjoy their visits and especially the beach. Just know that when you do bring your dog, he/she will never allow you to visit again, without including them! We will love to welcome you on your next visit, as return guests.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

My partner and I recently had the pleasure of spending 3 days and nights at the Long Beach Lodge Resort in Tofino. The experience will go down as one to remember. The room was absolutely fabulous. The restaurant was exquisite. The service impeccable. I believe a business can be judged by the quality of its staff and the Long Beach Lodge has some of the best around. Merielle and Trevor at the front desk was so accommodating and helpful. Nikole, Allyssa and Alana were also wonderful hosts of our time. What a pleasure. I’ll be sure to return the next time I’m in Tofino.
Bonus points for having hands down THE BEST croissants in the country. I’m not joking. I’d make the trip just for them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you, it is wonderful to have a fan, such as you! Guests often tell me that while the location and resort are beautiful, it is our wonderful staff that keeps them returning. I think our staff and culture are our greatest accomplishment. We will love to welcome you back on your next visit.
My best wishes,

Reviewed November 12, 2017

This was our 7th annual stay at LBL. Obviously we love it. Unfortunately our room was above the kitchen and we heard the dishwasher till midnight. We asked to be moved, and the staff were very helpful in making this happen. We will opt to spend the extra money for an ocean front room next time and skip the cheaper rooms that face the parking lot. Although the room itself was very nice, the kitchen noise, as well as the daily property maintenance noise (it felt like we heard a leaf blower going for hours each day), and the sound of the food truck that woke us us at 7am taught us a lesson. We will absolutely be back next November but we will make sure we stay in a semi oceanfront or ocean front room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you, I am sorry that you were not impressed with your standard room, but glad that the staff were able to move you to another room. We will be pleased to welcome you back next November to enjoy a beachfront room!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Lovely relaxing hotel. Excellent bed and linens. Comfortable room. Starting to need some updating of carpets and bathroom fixtures but overall in very good condition. Restaurant very good and great room spectacular. Friendly, helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Every early December we we close to do upgrades and additions that we cannot do while we have guests. This year is no different, we are replacing carpets and upgrading bathrooms, along with a lot of other work.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Sweeping views of the ocean and the most amazing beach with lots of dogs and their owners in dog paradise and surfers riding the waves, right in front of you! Wow, The Lodge is out front and centre with an amazing walking trail with ocean views right at your door step

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, we are so blessed to be on such a beautiful beach. You are right, it is dog and surfer paradise! We would be very pleased to welcome you back again, when you are next on the coast.