• Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Pacific Sands Beach Resort(Tofino)
3,357 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottageshot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontrecommend this resortgranolabottle of winegas fireplacelaid backamazing location
Reviewed January 4, 2018

We had a wonderful stay with friends over New Year's. A cottage provided the perfect location. Other great moments included: dinner in the Great Room, fireworks on the beach, long walks with the dog, fireside chats. A memorable occasion.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank you, I am delighted that you had a wonderful visit. New Year's eve is my favourite night of the year at the lodge. This year was no exception with beautiful weather, an awesome fireworks show, a special dinner and music in the great room. I hope you will join us again.
Best wishes for 2018!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

An absolutely delightful establishment to spend three nights over New Years 2017/2018 at. The staff were all fantastic, balancing friendliness with privacy perfectly. The Great Room is very relaxing to eat/drink/talk/read in. Fantastic beer list (90+). The room we stayed in was lovely (deluxe beach front) and I've heard that the cottages are also very nice (and pooch friendly). Also, free parking (such a nice touch compared to chain hotels). The resort also co-hosted a fireworks display on New Year's Eve. It was both cozy and spectacular - the bay thundered.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

I am delighted that you enjoyed three nights with us over New Years. It was a wonderful evening with hundreds of people coming to the beach to watch the spectacular annual fireworks show, the bay did thunder! For all the years we have co-hosted the show, we have always had perfect weather. New Year's Eve is my favourite night at the lodge!
Thank you for commenting on our staff, they will be very pleased that they were appreciated.
We also have pet friendly rooms in the lodge, as well as the cottages. Just be aware if you ever bring your pooch, they will never allow you to visit again, with-out bringing them!
My very best wishes for 2018.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

What a perfect place to bring in the New Year, the atmosphere is so relaxing with the great room & its fire place. Right on Cox Beach so always something to watch, and a beautiful beach to walk on.
Great friendly service & excellent beds.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, I am really pleased that you celebrated the New Year with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the friendly service and our comfy beds.
Best wishes for 2018!

Reviewed January 2, 2018

What makes the LBLR stand out from other accommodations is the Great Room. I can’t think of a better place to enjoy a meal or coffee while watching the waves and surfers. A real West Coast treat in any season.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you, I agree the Great Room is the "heart" of the resort. I am happy that you enjoy a coffee or meal at the lodge.
My very best wishes for 2018!

Reviewed December 31, 2017

Our family of 7 had a cottage and guest room and over the course of our 5 day stay we were able to be Self-sufficient, but also take full advantage of the Lodge amenities when we wanted to. The staff were excellent; happy hours were a highlight - kudos to the bartenders for the fabulous cocktails; and the ability to walk the beach whenever the desire hit: win, win, win. We will cherish our 2017 Christmas memories for a very long time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank S1526ZYpeterb
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Thank you, I am really pleased that your family of seven had a memorable Christmas together at our resort, christmases with family are so special. Thank you also for mentioning our staff, they will be delighted.
My very best wishes for 2018.