Pacific Sands Beach Resort(Tofino)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,359 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottageshot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontrecommend this resortgranolabottle of winegas fireplacelaid backamazing location
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Long Beach Lodge is located on Cox Bay in Tofino, BC. The bay is one of the prettiest on the coast with beautiful sunsets and a long walkable , surfable beach. The lodge has a fabulous 'great room' with a roaring fireplace going all day long. They provide several comfortable seating areas with views out to the ocean. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We stayed in a pet friendly cottage just off the ocean. They have a great cocktail hour selection reasonably priced. The menu however is limited. Tofino offers several good eating opportunities.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you, I am pleased that you enjoyed your post holiday getaway. We are very fortunate to be located on probably one of the very best beaches on the west coast of North America. Thank you also for complementing of staff, they will appreciate it very much, everyone reads our reviews! I hope you will visit us again, in the future.
Best wishes for 2018.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Without doubt the location and views are amazing. What really makes LBL special are the attentive staff members - every single one of them! On our last day, we were asking ourselves whether they hired the best people or trained people to be the best. Restaurant food is fantastic and reasonable. Our family’s favourite place to relax!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive review. People often tell me that while the resort is beautiful, it is our wonderful staff that keeps them returning. I think it is our culture that attracts the very best employees, we are like one big family, where every member is valued.I am delighted that the resort is your family's favourite place to relax, this means a lot to us.
My very best wishes for 2018!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

We stayed here from our past experiences . After some lucky opportunities to get excellent rates on our room...things were set to have a wonderful time.

Room was amazing and my wife mentioned on many occasions of the amazing smell upon entering our room. Everything was in it's place and the fireplace was just the right touch for our time together. The giant bed was amazingly just right. and the deep soaker tub made for sumptuous luxury.

Gong again next year for our anniversary...had sun and storms...so that was great timing.

Room Tip: Cozy and secluded are the cabins...close to dining and the beach is the other..
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for visiting us to celebrate your anniversary, I am delighted that you that you had another wonderful stay. Our housekeeping staff do a really good job to have everything just perfect! The winter is a great time to visit as there is always a variety of weather! We will love to welcome you back on your next visit.
Best wishes for 2018!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Originally, I booked with Expedia.ca on an option that said pay at hotel. Unfortunately Long Beach Lodge charged my credit card. For personal reasons, I always pay hotels in cash so as not to leave digital trails. I mentioned this to the check in staff (Jessica, or something similar) who was totally unbothered by the mess up and didn't apolagize. The next issue was room service. Food arrived cold, without a tray. Then, at 11pm, I tried to order a glass of wine and was to.d the bar was closed. I don't stay at luxury resorts so that I can be told the bar is closed at 11pm with absolutely no resolution or offer to do anything. Further, the last day we were there we were going to hot springs cove. I've stayed atMiddle Beach Lodge and The Wick before and they have always provided rain boots. The concierge (again, jessica ) was totally unhelpful, telling us we could probably buy some at the co-op. The property was beautiful, but I was shocked by the unprofessional service. I'm in Tofino at least once a year and will probably not stay again based on this experience. Staffing is so important and the number one thing I look for in my favourite hotels.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Famefamefatalfame

I would really recommend that you not stay at the lodge in the future, you are just not a fit. Guests comment daily on the wonderful service and staff, then there is you!
I don't know where you have been, but no hotel or resort, including the Wick or Middle Beach, will allow you to book a room with-out supplying a credit card, you may pay in cash, but there must be a credit card number on file. Your are either very inexperienced or talking nonsense. We do not supply boots because of health issues.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We love coming here in the winter months.
So relaxing and rejuvenating.
Long walks on the beach, soaking in the hot tub afterwards.
Book 305, you won’t be disappointed.
The bed is very comfortable, great big soaker tub and a fireplace in the corner living room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank you, insiders know that the winter months are a great time to visit the lodge and Tofino. Often nice weather (occasional mighty storms), great off-season rates and less visitors in town! I am really pleased that you had a peaceful visit. We would love to welcome you back again, next time you visit the outer coast.
My very best wishes for 2018.