3,521 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon amazing location
Reviewed January 9, 2018

This was our second time staying at Long Beach Lodge and during both stays we have been blown away by the atmosphere, service, and attention to detail. I really hope that we are able to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you for visiting a second time, I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We really try to make each visit as good as possible. I hope too, that you will be able to visit again in the future, we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

My husband and I brought our kids (aged 6 months and 2yrs old) and were pleasantly surprised at how family friendly LBL was. The private hot tub was a major bonus for us to use while the kids napped and the restaurant was so accomadating with our little ones picky appetites. Will be back again soon

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, we love when families visit, even better if you bring your dog too! We will look forward to welcoming you back as return guests, on your next visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

My wife and I have stayed with Long Beach Lodge on multiple occasions now. We've just celebrated our 4th anniversary and this last trip brought our 11 week old son with us. It was a little bit of an experience bringing him, but we wanted to include him in our time away. I can't speak highly enough of our stay at the resort. The staff was friendly and professional as always. The service in the Great Room was good, but not incredible - only because the previous experiences dining there had been immaculate. We will be staying with you again, and are always open to accepting free nights stays for the constant referrals we give.

Overall, the perfect Tofino experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am delighted that you had another great stay, life and travel will have changed with a new son! Thank you for your mention of our staff, they will appreciate your comments, everyone reads our reviews! I am sorry that the service in the great room was not quite as good as previous visits. We will be very pleased to welcome you back again, the next time your family visits Tofino.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This was my second trip to Tofino and my second time staying at Long Beach Lodge...and it was even than my first time! We had two doggies with us and we were treated like family. You simply cannot beat the views from the great room, walks on the beach and minutes away from everything. Definitely coming back for third time....not sure when but I am. You can't go with by staying here !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you, we have two very special pups and I love it when guests visit with their four legged family members. Dogs really do have a wonderful time, especially playing on the beach, or resting by the fire! I am pleased to know that you will be returning, in the future. We will love to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

We decided to Elope at LBL and had an amazing experience! Our first point of contact was with Jennifer; the events Manager, who sold us on our first conversation. She was incredibly knowledgeable and made great recommendations for for all of our wedding needs, our day was flawless and stress free thanks to her expertise. While staying at LBL we had many pleasant experiences with a multitude of staff. Our dinner at The Great Room was one of the best we’ve had and it is obvious the restaurant staff take pride in their work. The front desk staff were all very nice to deal with (a special thanks to Heather) and the house keeping and maintenance staff were more than accommodating and greeting you at every turn. This is one resort where customer service truly does come first! Our dogs made the trip with us and they were treated first class as well. We had a five star stay here and highly recommend LBL!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Congratulations on your elopement! Thank you for your nice comments regarding staff. Jennifer came to us, a year ago to work while our events co-ordinator was off on maternity leave. Jenn did such a great job we just had to hire her full time! Heather is a real asset as our front desk manager and a great mentor to her staff. Service does really come first as we try to always exceed expectations. I am really delighted you had a wonderful experience, sorry the weather was not a little better! We would love to welcome you both back as return guests, in the future.
My very best wishes.