3,522 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon amazing location
Reviewed January 10, 2018

Thank you for a wonderful welcome back to Tofino. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, well-equipped cottage and enjoyed everything about our stay. Restaurant, room service, super comfy beds and private hottub were just some of the highlights. We'd stay an extra day next time for sure!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you for such a positive review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your cottage visit. During our December closure, we supplied the cottages with new stainless steel appliances and upgraded the main bathroom with a quartz countertop with undermount sink and new glass shower enclosures. We will be pleased to welcome you back again, on your next visit. Three nights should be the minimum visit, considering the travel.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

The resort was a perfect getaway for me and my wife. The only downfall was the restaurant. The service was poor and the menu was extremely limited to any dietary restrictions. Was disappointed with the overal restaurant experience; however Tofino has many other great places to dine.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, I am pleased that you had a nice visit with your wife, but disappointed that your found the the overall restaurant experience poor. It seems to be a bit hit and miss, with most guests finding the service and food great. If a guest has any dietary restrictions, our Chef and kitchen staff are always pleased to prepare a meal that addresses any concerns, guests just need to ask. I hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Long Beach lodge manages to keep the same glorious experience going, after many years of providing one of the best beach experience on the west coast. Some of the features are starting to seem a little tired, but the great room, and its absolutely fantastic cocktails make it all fade into the mist. The food has improved dramatically since my last stay, the wine list is still painfully local-centric touting many thin, sad blends. Please bring back some classic expressions of grape regions throughout the world...But alas, even though the wines are mostly terrible, the beer list is absolutely fantastic, and the cocktails...did I mention the cocktails? Maybe some of the best anywhere. I mean it. The surf club, and the staff, are way cooler than I've ever been or will be...and the entire experience is spectacular. Go here...Walk in the mist, eat a fantastic breakfast. Erase all the stress in the world.

Stayed: September 2017
Thank David E. K
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

We are more passionate than ever about keeping the experience going and the resort improving. We have incredible managers and staff who work daily to constantly improve our guest experience.
I am not sure exactly what you are referring to concerning some of the features that are looking a little tired, as we are constantly upgrading and improving the property. During this past December closure, we invested about $300,000 into the resort, something we do annually. If you could contact me directly, I would really appreciate hearing from you as to areas that need attention, it would assist us.
Thank you for your very positive comments and recommendation.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

This was our second time staying at Long Beach Lodge and during both stays we have been blown away by the atmosphere, service, and attention to detail. I really hope that we are able to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for visiting a second time, I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We really try to make each visit as good as possible. I hope too, that you will be able to visit again in the future, we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

My husband and I brought our kids (aged 6 months and 2yrs old) and were pleasantly surprised at how family friendly LBL was. The private hot tub was a major bonus for us to use while the kids napped and the restaurant was so accomadating with our little ones picky appetites. Will be back again soon

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, we love when families visit, even better if you bring your dog too! We will look forward to welcoming you back as return guests, on your next visit.