3,520 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon amazing location
Reviewed February 8, 2018

What a great place to host our 20 year book club celebration. Staff were friendly cottages were amazing and private. Dinner in the great room was delicious. Thank you to Chance for helping us fit into wet suits. Lots of laughs.

Room Tip: Great place for family, friends or couples. This place has something for everyone.
1  Thank ruthefischer
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Thank you, I am so pleased that you had a wonderful time, visiting the lodge. I am sure that Chance was delighted to help you into your wetsuits! I believe that the hardest part of surfing is getting in and out of those damn suits. I really hope that your group will visit again, maybe an annual event!
My very best wishes,

Reviewed February 8, 2018

What a wonderful time we had. Our bookclub was celebrating our 20 years. I can't think of a better place. Staff was great, we enjoyed our dinner in the great room. The cottages we perfect place for us to celebrate.

1  Thank C1929NIdonp

Thank your so much, I am really pleased that your book club had a wonderful time. The cottages are really great for such an occasions. This is really special, your book club celebrating 20 years together, Congratulations! I am pleased also that you enjoyed your diner in the great room.
My very best wishes,

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Our group spent 3 nights at Long Beach Lodge Resort and easily could have stayed a week. Lots to do, hiking, surfing, beach combing, and of course relaxing! The sound of the surf is right out the door. We were thankful for the lodge provided rain jackets and bath robes. Extremely clean cabins with coffee tea provided and replenished daily. The lodge restaurant was a treat for dinner in the evening as well. Staff were helpful and friendly. I will stay again, possibly with dogs next time!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you, I am delighted that you enjoyed your three night visit, staying in a cottage. Please bring your dogs on your next visit (we love dogs), but be warned that if you bring them once, they will never allow to visit again with-out them.
Best wishes,

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We just had the most wonderful, relaxing 4 night stay! The lodge is spectacular, the view stunning. Although we did go in to Tofino for a few meals (all of which were also excellent), the food and service in the Great Room was so great that we ended up dining there more often than not. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and helpful with suggestions. We highly recommend the Long Beach Lodge Resort!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I was celebrating my 65th birthday. This is my remarks. The waiters and waitresses were excellent. The room 217 fridge was noisy when sleeping. The creamo did not taste right. The hot tub certainly wasn't hot. It was barely warm. The restaurant had dust under the chairs and bits of food at the table at the window where the couch is. There was food there in the early morning when we had breakfast. I thought you might want to know this.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

I really hope that with all your concerns that you were still able to your birthday! Food on the floor in the dining room is unexceptable, it is an issue that we are working on to resolve.

Tm Hackett