3,603 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons get away beautiful resort ocean front granola gas fireplace storm watching bottle of wine vancouver island laid back
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Once again Long Beach Lodge delivered on all fronts for a relaxing weekend away with my partner. I had been to the lodge a couple years ago on retreat with my team from work and decided to come back for a different kind of weekend. I was able to get in touch with Megan, the amazing person I worked with on the corporate retreat and, although not her job to do, booked a fantastic room and ensured no detail was left out for this trip. The staff was amazing, always friendly and happy to help. The food was outstanding (breakfast and dinner!) and the views of Cox Bay cannot be beat. I will be back again soon, I have no doubt!

Highly, highly, highly recommend for anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Tofino area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for your very positive review and recommendation, it is greatly appreciated. I am delighted that you enjoyed another nice visit. I am pleased that Megan was able to assist you, she is one of our finest! I am pleased also that you found our staff to be friendly and the food outstanding. I hope we can welcome you back again, in the future

Reviewed February 18, 2018

This is the most gorgeous place on the Island! The room was so awesome, the service was unbelievable, and I really didn't want to go home! The location is great but the drive is so long but once you get there you are just in AWE of the view!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Thank you, we also think that our resort is the most unique and gorgeous place on the island! I am delighted that you found the service to be unbelievable. While the resort and location are beautiful, it is the staff that keep guests returning. I hope that you will visit us again, in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We have stayed at other properties on Vancouver Island’s west coast and while the Long Beach Lodge location is great, we feel the value is not - even with the Black Friday sale. We visit Tofino/Ucluelet every winter and have stayed at LBL 3 times but next year will probably go back to Ucluelet. Also, we really miss the great buffet breakfast you provided 5 years ago.

1  Thank Jet443197

Really, if you feel that the Black Friday sale, is not exceptional value you really do need to go back to Ucluelet! Hundreds of guests take advantage of the sale, understanding it is the best winter value in Tofino.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Stayed here with my husband for a week during our honeymoon and we could not fault the hotel at all!

Every member of staff we dealt with were completely professional and helpful - Mike & Victoria particularly went above and beyond!

The room was comfortable, clean and modern.

We ate in the Great Room a number of nights and the food was always of an exceptional standard.

We are already planning our next trip!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Congratulations, my very best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful visit, thank you for mentioning our staff, they will appreciate it very much. I am pleased also that your enjoyed the great room and the food. I hope you do return as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Pairing winter with warmth and casual elegance is where LBL excels . Interestingly, they have a great Scotch whisky collection and along with Andre the bartender's advice and knowledge, this also pairs well with relaxation, mood, food choices, and west coast sunshine, fog and rain and winter storms.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay during the winter season, it is a really great time to visit. I have just enjoyed an spectacular sunset! Andre has great bartender knowledge and experience and enjoys sharing it with his guests. We would love to welcome you back again, in the future.