Long Beach Lodge Resort
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$222
US$364
US$315
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

US$142
Relais & Châteaux
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,319 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottageshot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontgranolabottle of winegas fireplacelaid backamazing locationstorm watching
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Great spot for a getaway. Pricey but almost justifiable. Not a place to take the kids or for a vacation unless you have deep pockets. Friendly staff, good menu and most services despite being fairly remote from much of the outside world.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you, I am pleased that you enjoyed your getaway. We believe that when everything is considered, we offer great value. I am glad that you feel that we almost there! Great that you found the staff to be friendly and the food good. I hope you will come our way again, in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Third time back to the lodge and the only place my boyfriend and I have stayed since first going to Tofino three years ago. Why tamper with perfection right? From check in to check out you truly feel like you are on holiday and treated like royalty and that is because the staff is over the top accommodating and friendly, the rooms are so clean and the restaurant is fantastic! We tried to go eat at other places but found ourselves enjoying 3 out of our 4 meals in the Grand room because the food and service is amazing and the outdoor hot tub after an amazing hike is the best thing ever! We have had three different rooms. First was the full on oceanfront view room on the second floor which had a fireplace and a deep soaker tub, bathrobes and slippers. Second we opted for the cheaper non ocean facing room which faced the parking lot, all be it cheaper it had no fireplace, robes or slippers ( believe me you want the robes and slippers). Third one was this year , ground floor, ocean facing, no fire or slippers , regular tub. It was nice but if you want privacy dont stay on the ground floor as your sliding door and drapes open you up to the world. all in all ... spend the little bit extra and go for the 2nd or 3rd floor ocean facing, fireplace,slippers,bathrobe,deep soaker tub room! its worth every dollar!

Room Tip: second or third floor with ocean view ( see review)
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doug92610

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated. I am really pleased that you had another great visit. There should have been robes in the standard room, robes are offered in all rooms, I am sorry that they were somehow missed by housekeeping. Thank you also for your comments regarding our staff, they will be delighted. We will look forward to you both returning for a visit, in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

The one night that we stayed at the Long Beach Lodge was absolutely incredible. We are from Port Alberni and it was the perfect weekend retreat. The staff was incredible and accommodating, the breakfast in the Great Room was delicious, and they even gave my significant other a little present for her birthday. The oceanview king size bed was the comfiest sleep that I have ever had ... warning though; it is so comfy that it will make you want to miss your check out!! You can't get better views of the sunset in March then here at the LBL. It was the nicest place that I have stayed in my life, and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tboy3r
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you, I am delighted that you both had a wonderful time and visit. Your girl is a very fortunate, what a wonderful birthday idea! We really do get the most beautiful sunsets, often over the winter months. We would love to welcome you back again, in the future.
Best wishes.

Tim Hackett

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We are regular rock hoppers which means we like to travel between our old home of Vancouver for 25 years and our new home here on Vancouver Island, BC. This resort is especially romantic as you can sit inside and watch the storms or head outside like we do to explore the tidal pools below. Great rooms, great staff and superb dining. Surf, sand and sun to go please, just go as we call this our little ' peace ' of heaven here on the rock. Island living at it's very best, a gift from King Neptune and Mother Nature.

Stayed: February 2018
3  Thank CampbellRiverJimmer
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for your nice comments, it is appreciated. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable visit to our resort. Thank you also for your kind words describing or rooms, staff and food! I am happy that you can now be considered islanders, it really is a wonderful rock!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

We stayed two days in a beachfront room, with a cozy fireplace to enjoy in the quiet evenings. Easy access to the beach made our boogie boarding on frosty mornings so much nicer! Thanks to Bob, a hot tub was enjoyed right after catching the waves! As usual dinner in the great room was the best, and walks on the beach in the evenings made our days complete. Check in staff were very friendly, and accommodating as were staff working in the great room. It's always so enjoyable and special at Long Beach Lodge! Can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth R
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thank you for such a nice review, I am delighted that had a wonderful visit. I am glad that Bob, was able to assist, he does an awesome job for the resort, looking after everything! I think is our great staff who really contribute to making visits special. We will look forward to welcoming you back, on your next visit.