Long Beach Lodge Resort
Tofino Resort + Marina(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$149
Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$117
Cox Bay Beach Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$227
Hotels.com
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$133
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$121
Agoda.com
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$227
Meares Vista Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$130
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,242 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottagesoceanfront roomhot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontrecommend this resortgranolagas fireplacebottle of winelaid back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We sent our top European staff to the Long Beach Resort for a West Coast experience business retreat.
The Long Beach Resort was a first class venue for accommodations, food and business meetings. The participants raved about the location and staff and customer service.
The coordination was seamless and professional.
I would recommend any corporate events at the Long Beach Resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am really delighted that your staff enjoyed their West Coast business retreat. Business retreats and meetings are an part of the business we are now focusing on in the shoulder seasons, as we believe we can offer a perfect venue and experience. Our corporate events team is delighted to look after every detail and need, including travel.
Thank you for your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic way to end our trip! Could only manage to book two nights but will definitely be back for a longer stay. The amentites were great and the views were breathtaking. Highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recommendation, I am really pleased that you had a great visit. We will love to welcome you back again, in the future as return guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff was super friendly and efficient. The room had a great view and the bed was very comfy. The Great room was the best spot to have a wonderful breakfast and drinks. The rain jackets and umbrellas in the room was a great touch and came in handy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am pleased that you enjoyed your week-end visit. Thank you for your kind mention of our staff, they will appreciate it greatly. Sorry that the rain jackets and umbrellas, came in handy! I hope we may be able to welcome you back again, in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked our visit through B.C. Ferries Vacations as a Christmas gift for my husband (actually more for myself). Extremely good deal as it included the cost of the ferry. Almost every day before our arrival, I would check out the webcam at the Lodge and show my husband the incredible view. It does not disappoint! I loved listening to the waves while sleeping and one evening the sky was so clear, you couldn't count all the stars! So breath takingly beautiful. Most beautiful sunset, too on our last evening there. You can walk for miles on the beach and it was great fun to watch all the surfers riding the waves. Weather was crazy...snow, hail, rain, wind and sunshine! All the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Our room was perfect, too. Awesome food in The Great Room. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you, I am delighted that you had a wonderful visit, I hope your husband realizes how lucky he is, my wife give me socks for Christmas! The Christmas season is a very special time of the year for us, great traditional feasts, in front of the fire, and all the lights and decorations. It is amazing how, during the winter, we can have really stormy weather and then a beautiful sunset at the end of the day. Our staff, everyone reads our guest comments, will appreciate your kind mention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family of 5 (kids 8/11/11) stayed at the resort over the March spring break. We were in one of the buildings not attached to the main lodge. It was amazing! The room we had easily accommodated our three children and the amenities were perfect. Having our own hot tub was just magical for the kids and adults after each ocean adventure. The staff in all places at this lodge were 10/10. We genuinely felt that the staff were trying to up-sell us on anything and were truly there to make sure we had a wonderful time. The surf shop and attached chain room and hot tub was so perfect to use after surfing. We ate a number of times at the lodge restaurant and found the food to be really good value and the service was excellent. Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your recommendation, it is nice to have such great fans! The resort and cottages are perfect for families and often a dog or two! Thank you also for your compliment concerning our staff, guests often tell me that while the resort and location are great, it is our wonderful staff that keeps them returning. I really hope your family of five will visit again in the future, we would love to welcome you back, as return guests.