3,439 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottagesoceanfront roomhot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontgranolabottle of winegas fireplacesalmonlaid back
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We went for my daughter 10th birthday on Easter weekend, the resort was first class far exceeded our expectations, it definite helped that we had incredible weather, and the surfing was fantastic. They have a surf club for rentals which made it super easy to enjoy the water and stay warm if you didn't have the right gear. The restaurant was excellent as well, overall I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated. What a wonderful 10th birthday experience for your daughter! Chance and his crew, at the Surf Club, want to ensure that everyone surfing has a really great experience, especially the kids. We would love to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We sent our top European staff to the Long Beach Resort for a West Coast experience business retreat.
The Long Beach Resort was a first class venue for accommodations, food and business meetings. The participants raved about the location and staff and customer service.
The coordination was seamless and professional.
I would recommend any corporate events at the Long Beach Resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I am really delighted that your staff enjoyed their West Coast business retreat. Business retreats and meetings are an part of the business we are now focusing on in the shoulder seasons, as we believe we can offer a perfect venue and experience. Our corporate events team is delighted to look after every detail and need, including travel.
Thank you for your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Fantastic way to end our trip! Could only manage to book two nights but will definitely be back for a longer stay. The amentites were great and the views were breathtaking. Highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recommendation, I am really pleased that you had a great visit. We will love to welcome you back again, in the future as return guests.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Staff was super friendly and efficient. The room had a great view and the bed was very comfy. The Great room was the best spot to have a wonderful breakfast and drinks. The rain jackets and umbrellas in the room was a great touch and came in handy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

I am pleased that you enjoyed your week-end visit. Thank you for your kind mention of our staff, they will appreciate it greatly. Sorry that the rain jackets and umbrellas, came in handy! I hope we may be able to welcome you back again, in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I booked our visit through B.C. Ferries Vacations as a Christmas gift for my husband (actually more for myself). Extremely good deal as it included the cost of the ferry. Almost every day before our arrival, I would check out the webcam at the Lodge and show my husband the incredible view. It does not disappoint! I loved listening to the waves while sleeping and one evening the sky was so clear, you couldn't count all the stars! So breath takingly beautiful. Most beautiful sunset, too on our last evening there. You can walk for miles on the beach and it was great fun to watch all the surfers riding the waves. Weather was crazy...snow, hail, rain, wind and sunshine! All the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Our room was perfect, too. Awesome food in The Great Room. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you, I am delighted that you had a wonderful visit, I hope your husband realizes how lucky he is, my wife give me socks for Christmas! The Christmas season is a very special time of the year for us, great traditional feasts, in front of the fire, and all the lights and decorations. It is amazing how, during the winter, we can have really stormy weather and then a beautiful sunset at the end of the day. Our staff, everyone reads our guest comments, will appreciate your kind mention.